Irc

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Champ`

The Champ is here!!
Jan 12, 2005
i iz From Jamaica
Just wondered what IRC versions people used , and if there is any decent ones around as i got no clue which ones are best or maybe there aren't any lol

i just use mIRC 6.17 with NonameScript

nothing

i might install it just to shout at everyone whos on it, but i dunno if all the old people will be watching :(

6.17??? Theres 100's of fixes to mirc since that version was released 12 months ago.

*sigh* - your not going to understand that are you.

HAI! ;( LFMAOF TEH MIRC !!!! OLD

LOL?
I got it running since months :P

If I have it running or 2 or 3 days the mempry use goes up to 40% or so. Apparently it doesn't affect eveyone though. Some of the people in #irssi dont get this problem but it's happened to me with every version I've tried so far.

lol i have teh MERK!111 as featured on hai2u.com. tru faxx~!

Uh... I guess I have the latest version of mIRC... nothing special... because I suck... but I used it to register my nick on the irc.utassault.net server once which I was pretty proud of.