Iraq - A US Soldiers view

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

{24}Useless said:
Blair might as well have gone on T.V. and told the British public that he didn't give a fuck about their opinions.

Blair dosnt give a fook about what the British population want thats why were gonna get signed up to the UN or Euro (the country control thing) where we get ruled from brussles even tho the majoity are agenst it its still happening

So to be honest democracy only suits govements when its benifical for them

The majority of the UK didnt want to go to war (i dont think anyways) we still did

UK are gettin sighned up for UN (everything controled from brussles) many dont want it

So with Tony Blair its more of a democracy when its suits the govements wants and if you dont agree we do what i want regardless (Comunism)

Gen76 said:
democracy only means u get to pick your dictator sort of

LoL if thats true amd you get a load of tyrantas asswipes running for govement then ya a bit skrewed :P

The number of deaths caused by Bush and Blair isn't really comparable to those by Sadam, but otherwise I guess we pretty much agree on this one then. The removal of Sadam was good, but the alterior motives of those involved aren't.

Now all we need is Bush to be removed too and all will be well

IFAIK saddam managed to kill many hundrd thousands as USA managed to kill acouple of millions?

Arnet