invisible walls on maps

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Guyver

«)ñk(»
Jun 20, 2001
UnKnown
while everyone is in the fixing maps up mood, i was wondering if its possible to how can i put it , smooth out all those invisible walls that mess up the shock rifle i know this isnt a big thing but can prove very annoying in certain situations, i have no skills in unrealeditor and stuff so just wondering

apart from them type of invisble walls there ain't many annoying ones
just 1 on mazon near the spawn the cliff isn't rounded off properly and a few on bridge that ar half way up walls making some rocketlaucnhes imposible since u just 'hang' on a wall half way up it.

There are quiet a few on siege making some hammerjumps and launches impossible to do in certain places, pretty weird to shoot off 6 rockets at some1 and for them not to move an inch.

Those are just BSP glitches etc, not much ya can do about them. Although Mazon has a "BlockAll" in it, dunno what its doing there but i tried to remove it mutator, wont go :/

I just found that one on Mazon and I can't figure why it's there. :/

I'm making CTF-Mazon now. :)