Investing money in gold?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Buy old wine and have it grow even older. You'll even get profit that way. :P

I guess you'd need suitable means of keeping it perfectly intact tho.

well, guess i gonna spent money in platin. The platin price has, unlike the one of gold, decreased since months. And is not so overpriced.

actually its no panic.
If you see what is going on it's a wise decision to protect your money against a the upcoming inflation.
And anyone who says that there will be no inflation after all nations created enormous debts, are ignorant or just dumb.

(edit: and another one bites the dust: http://www.welt.de/wirtschaft/artic...rer-AIG-ist-fuer-Deutschland-gefaehrlich.html)

Go out and SPEND your money Bart. If we all did that this crisis would quickly disappear :P

(where do you buy platin?)

I'm saving all my cash to buy platin...he he

Indeed, actions like yours Bart only makes matters worse! Go out, spend your money on rubbish stuff and tell your friends to do the same. Together we can overcome! YES WE CAN!

I would suppose you can't really lose when investing money in companies which make military hardware (or better yet software). Especially since America will be at war with China in the next - /me checks watch - fifteen minutes. Or become a money lender and charge punitive interest :fight: Hire a hardass debt collector and soon you'll be richer than a financier, which is another idea.

I would suppose you can't really lose when investing money in companies which make military hardware (or better yet software). Especially since America will be at war with China in the next - /me checks watch - fifteen minutes. Or become a money lender and charge punitive interest :fight: Hire a hardass debt collector and soon you'll be richer than a financier, which is another idea.

Nah..China is busy buying up American debt. China needs a healthy USA to sell it's trinkets too.