Introducing Shaft, ProjectX's bro (Read All!)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:rofl: @ lisa, i just wonder what truth's of life you taught to him:D

gotta confess i skipped most of original text as from the part that says px has a social life it was just like a fairy tale:p:

ignore em education ont get u anywhere in this world...mini skirts and flirting with rich people does:love:

na, ijust surpirse em with my intellect:D

PX got any pics yet:confused:

hey were nice compared to the other clans:D

and so wat if i sent PX to get a pic f u, it was him who said he was gonna get ya in the shower:3some:

erm shaft are you really serious?
we dont have any rules saying that members have to be online every day or post massspam in our forums or any.
our sticking together as a clan is on free part, nobody is being forced to do anything simply because we dont have any powers to do so.
as a matter of fact we dont even have a many events together as a clan, we have 4 matches a month, in which auke does not always play and all his activites besides these matches are on his own intention.
we are not responsible for his playing on publics, writing in forums or making a new homepage for the clan (which is very nice btw :thumb:)
so if auke spends too much time on the comp there is very few we can do, you are the ones who are able to restrict his comp access, not us!

i have only one idea, maybe you can manage to get him banned from the forums :D

bloody hell sauron u really sucked the fun outta this thread:P