In reference to the ai vs ION thread..

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

K

ksl arnet

Id just like to ask, is cheating ok as long its only one of u doing it?

Neo_Olord_11.JPG

Edit: fixed link

Re: In reference to the ai vs ION thread..

:lol:

wasnt on the ion server m8 :p

Yes it was on ION server. No doubts bout that.

BTW. Neo, this isnt against u in person in any way, as i dont look at u like a cheater :) and i mostly saw it as funny although i got a little upset..

( upset before i realised how the cheat is done, because first i thought it involved some kinda adminlogincheat ( logging in as admin without it showing which would be serious hack ) since i known how to do it offline for more then a year, but now when i know i would rather say its a bug )

But i think its hipocrazy to ban 3 ppl for doing it without warning.

Ur a baad boy Neo. :)

more like a lame cheater ;)

huh
sorry, u lost my repsect good bye

lamerz everywhere:(

the horse is back thirty:lol: :)

ah well shit happens.. G aint banned anymore if he aint gonna play on it thats hit problem aint mine

well he and UK were on the server last nite :)

still havent seen an excuse for you guys being so hypocritical :p

I think it isn't a problem to have a joke on a server sometimes, but if G maked a joke too I don't think it's needed to ban him and 2 others too you know.

and 2 be quite honset uzi we dont have to justify anything to anyone regarding what WE do on OUR server

so why did neo say it wasnt on your server?

Ace edit : Neo wasn't sure what server it was when he used the bug

dunno ask him
im not bothered about where it was..u obviously are

omg yes we were there but i swear G went 1st :lol:

and Neo Kick ban urself next time FFS :p

LOL

Hehe Uzi c'mon and get a life ffs, again you talk about having better things to do then you go and try and lead a (quote) "one man crusade against ION", fk off ffs.

Nice teams in that pic btw.

well neo did just change team

Lo All !

Yes it's me -^G^- the lame cheater ! Now before you ban me again, I would just like to say it was NOT me who cheated on the ION server that night.

I have recently purchased a new keyboard, a KNIMOO2002 to be precise. This keyboard, unknown to me, has several new features incorporated in it specifically for UT.

One such feature, a Team Cheat Hack Bind, as was pointed out to me by NEO ION, enables you to swap teams and complete Assault maps in record time.

Hence, whilst playing on the ION server I accidentially pressed this key, without knowing the full consequences, and won. No sooner as I had done that but I was banned, without having the chance to explain the reasons why.

Whilst I thought this was a bit harsh on myself, it is ION's server and they are entitled to do what they want. I also see thier point of view in that they would want set an example so that no other "Lamerz" would do the same.

Its here where I got confused somewhat !

Not only was I banned, but UK Warrior, Gazzy Ai and Hellfire were too. I would just like to say that none of them have, or cheat at all and none of them said anything to upset NEO on the said evening !

I think they tried to rejoin for three or four minutes without success. I then hear all sort of stories that I am a cheting lamer etc etc etc.

Well people will believe what they want to believe. The truth is I am not !

This post is not in any way shape or form meant as a flame to any member of ION. Its just that I felt I needed to explain the situation fully.

I can also see from the first screen shot of this thread that NEO has also purchased a KNIMOO2002 now. NEO, I would love the chance to chat m8 about the keyboard, maybee we could learn from each other the full potential of this beast. I personally like the speech bind Damm You !!!

Whats yours ?

Best wishes to you all !

3dbiggrin3.gif

-^G^-

FFS Get your knee down !