I'm off

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flaunt said:
i post here for amusement not to prove the size of my cock

Yes because asking for a 3v3 is a way to prove the size of my cock. My point is what is entertainment to you, might not be what is entertainment for someone else.

Want me to quote every single thing you have posted in this thread? You have made alot of pointless stupid posts. Throughout the day, is that a sign of nothing better to do than post useless shit on a online gaming community? That to me is pretty funny :o

i have never moaned about my skill i know i suck u on th eother hand! ur a fine example why i loved ion, u bet ion twice with mi5 and they owned you for rest, and to me re collection ur mi5 clan said ahh mi5 suc we beat them, hahahaha they ended up moving on, after owning all, and mc no badness here m8 but the only reason u have stayed is to reap the best player atm award, ur good compared to all of us yes indeed m8, but to a decent onlione gamer ur really nothing, tween has to learn this too when he flames zyx etc, think ill goto bed and dream of ion making a come back to own the 2nd class palyers again

Mcneill, first you say you don't post here often because you don't like the flamey attitude here, and still you are replying to a smelly knobhead called xion :p:

red one thing u never spoke on ts cos u have a poofy voice FACT, sneez ur nothing but a loser in Rl so dont mention me without my approval scum, dave! ur only a mi5 wannabe get a life u tosser

x. ion can i please mention you in my post #325? I will lick your toes!

and this will prolly be an useless post, but im going to bed, bye shitfaced cuntmaster, aka xion, and the rest of uta-society/community :wave:.

Flaunt said:
i have never moaned about my skill i know i suck u on th eother hand! ur a fine example why i loved ion, u bet ion twice with mi5 and they owned you for rest, and to me re collection ur mi5 clan said ahh mi5 suc we beat them, hahahaha they ended up moving on, after owning all, and mc no badness here m8 but the only reason u have stayed is to reap the best player atm award, ur good compared to all of us yes indeed m8, but to a decent onlione gamer ur really nothing, tween has to learn this too when he flames zyx etc, think ill goto bed and dream of ion making a come back to own the 2nd class palyers again

lol? I havent moved to another game because I dont like any other games, UT2K4 has less players than UT does.
Its pretty ironic because you consider me to be good or whatever and you making that as an excuse for me sticking around. Yet there are alot of players still around that have been playing as long as i do. I dont see comments like that about them. So keep the, your good at this game but suck at another so stick around theory to yourself. If im nothing to a 'decent online gamer' whatever that means, so be it lol.

Did i ask for you to think i am good? Do i go around saying, I own all, I responded to Zyx calling me scared to play a 3v3 cup because I had exams. I asked him, lets have a friendly. It's as simple as that. Then as usuall you come posting stupid things. Your entitled to believe what you want.

Also if you trying to start a Mi5/ION debate, Mi5 have moved on from UT and are doing very well as well. In fact they lost in the Onslaught area of 2K4 v Mi5. But that's no longer any of my concern.

Apart from the fact that I do not enjoy UT2K4, I'm not interested getting involved in another online game. Takes up too much time and it's something I wont ever do again. I have that much commen sense to realise that.

You think that because you suck, that anyone else that is good or better than you are either idiots or geeks or whatever you want to call it. Fact of the matter is, anyone posting on these forums cannot say to somone else, geek or nerd or anything related to UT in that respect without being looked upon as a complete hypocryte. Yes there are different extents and levels but everyone here is pretty much in the same boat.

You also know that i dont play active, you asked me to join R-C, i told you i dont play any clan wars much anymore, I played 2 wars last 2 days and thats the first games in about 1-2 months. At least if you want to have a go at me, make a bit more sense or try to twist the realities around to make it more plausable to be beliavable.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReD
sneez said:
Mcneill, first you say you don't post here often because you don't like the flamey attitude here, and still you are replying to a smelly knobhead called xion :p:

Yes, I dont participate in flames from other people, but when im being involved I will reply, no matter what the circumstances.

flaunt is wtf is with you? and stop mentioning bs comments about me as well.Its between me and zyx in which you know fuck all about.
All that I needed to say to zyx is over, nothing more needs to be added by me.

Reactions: lamina and Flaunt
Status
Not open for further replies.