If you think you are hard enuff.....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

the nasty pork product makes /me vomit copiously.........
the smell sends deth god into a frenzy- and he blows up the snug
with a cleverly constructed bomb made from Twiglets, Pork Scratchings and old man's ear-wax he found on the seat........

/me invites you all down to the pub, on the house....

but first you must all answer truthfully and in the affirmative the following, burning question....

Attachments

• basicwipe640480.jpg
    basicwipe640480.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 41
/me then laughs heartily at Liquidchic putting her tail between her legs and scuttling off to the snug to drink with the old men..........

/me reminds BB that he is older than him by lighting some Ajax for windows and setting about his wrinkles
/me then pulls out an iron and proceds to start ironing BB to make the old fart look younger all the time this is happening /me is farting in a tube conected to dg`s nose ops sorry dg that one was a bit runny....

/me is reminding AJ that any more slurs/lies/fabrications about my
age will be met with extreme violence:eek:

Ya biatch u........:D

nah sod that, why nuke holland when can take mick for loseing to ireland

irish tactics
'right Paddy if you pass me the ball I`ll pass it to those dutch players then we can see which goal is ours'
'whats a goal ?' paddy replys