If you think you are hard enuff.....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

BBStr@nge

Sacred Cows Make the Best Hamburger
Jun 10, 2001
Nottingham UK
like a fucking morgue in here fs...............

right I challenge anyone to a scrap.
I have a large twig, with a bit of doggy poo on the end of it, as my weapon of choice...........

en guarde........................or summat.................

My 1st move.......... I wave said foul-smelling twig under Nec's nose.......

i will fight u

my weapon of choice is a even bigger twig witha 10ton piece of crap on it........and my back up weapon my poopa scoopa

deth god hits bbstrange across the head with his twig............then pulls out his poopa scoopa and pulls off bbstrange's ear with it

I am armed with a deadly fishing rod

Suicidal dodges BBStrange's poo on a stick

Suicidal pokes BBStrange in the eye with the fishing rod

my weapon is a wet towel

me shouts "have no fear bbstrange! i'll help you!"

and with this words me spanks cables and deths asses and nacked legs (because they were wearing shorts) with the wet towel

/me whips of his shoe, runs after it catchs it and whipers in its 'ear' the shoe jumps up flys though the air and uppercuts BB with it back heel (ps anyone kills my shoe and god will strike you down as shoes have soles)

deth god is now angry so u pulls out a tin of :spam: and throws it off ajax's head

/me comes round after being hit by LiquidChic's gargantuan handbag-thanks xb7 for the help and pulls out bic lighter.
/me then sparks it and lights overdue pocket of intestinal gas
resulting in huge explosion which burns thru' Liquidchic's
outer clothes leaving her in her smalls!!!! and burns Ajax's side-burn-sid's-from-Real-Madrid completely off his boat-race!!!!

/me then points out to Liquidchic that i was being sarcastic (highlighting this by putting [sic] after the "offending word")
in pointing out the previous spelling mistake made by xb7:+)
/me then laughs heartily at Liquidchic putting her tail between her legs and scuttling off to the snug to drink with the old men..........

/me then appologises over the typo incident and while BBStr@nge is not looking sticks a 'kick me' sign on his back

/me pulls out a golf club from the shelf and hit's BBstr@nge across the head with it

/me hits him again but in the most sensitive area