Ideas for new league AS

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

• maybe another popup menu to mute individual logged in players/specs then. and using a popup menu would make it quite a fast option to operate. so even after mapchange or if someone quits and rejoins, you can re-mute him/her quickly.
okay... if a spec does it by rejoining all the time just to fuck with everyone that wouldn't help too much, but that deserves a ban anyway and Nasty/Virus/Sad_Mupped are not around anymore (I guess :uhh: ). and in addition there is that "ip <-> slot" thing in LAS anyway, right? so the server might be able to remember whom the players muted?
  • same thing with less comfort could be done with: "showmutables" which would give you a list with the names of all specs and players with numbers next to them in the console. and "muteidiot x" to mute idiot x.
  • oh - and an option/setting to hide from others, that you are muting anyone at all. i remember not using togglemute because i didn't wanna be a prick towards the opposing team :gay:

Last edited:
yeh yako :P
i thought this way i could try and contribute at last some while my absence has doomed the skill level here to drop dramatically ;) ;)
nah - and I didn't do any tracerts in order not to influence the outcome of mimes choice :nod: