# iAS - 22.11.2007 :: -»iD) 4 - 5 =]DoG[=

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

RSS

I spam, therefore I am. <a href='/showthread.php?t
Aug 6, 2007
-»iD) matchcomment:
-»iD) said:
lmfao we rotated 2 players each map give all a chance to play and they took a 4-0 lead ,so we decided to stick with 1 team and got bac to 4-4 ,then Dog did the netspeed change bollox last map WOOF WOOF ,well england r in the european championships,bush and blair did not invade afganistan,zidane did not head butt materazzi in world cup final and DOG are gr8 ut players :moon:

=]DoG[= matchcomment:
=]DoG[= said:
Wow...what an exciting game.....we start strong then it all started to go "Pete Tongue", just managed to grab the last map :) GG iD /Thrasher(_!_)

:: Match statistics ::

Full match report...

lol gg Doggies shame about bsk lagging though. Looking forward to the rematch. :D

gg m8, I didn't notice bsk lagged but then again I was on his team :P

still cant believe we lost desert at the end after such a "good" attack :nono:
anyway, well played DoG, was my first iAS league game since 12/2003 and I enjoyed it a lot!

"Dog did the netspeed change bollox last map WOOF WOOF ,well england r in the european championships,bush and blair did not invade afganistan,zidane did not head butt materazzi in world cup final and DOG are gr8 ut players "

Well Skully..you got 1 thing right...:P