IAC Banner Creation Contest!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Oh sorry, I meant to edit my last comment to say "0mg mushr00mh34dz is s00 pwn4geeee and urz is n00b comparedzzzz to hizzzz baiii"

utasigsc3.jpg

i like this style or annis old one, the blue one with teh soldier centered :bowdown: :thumb:

nice pictures but the left hand side is too bright and has too much contrast which isnt balanced at all in the right hand side. I guess ur trying to make it like a spotlight shining on the trophy but it's too light/dark. If you wanna keep one side liht and the other dark then you have to make the UTA logo and text darker. They stand out too much atm imo.

It's the best so far though.

When is closing date?

/me waits for Rich :p

nice pictures but the left hand side is too bright and has too much contrast which isnt balanced at all in the right hand side. I guess ur trying to make it like a spotlight shining on the trophy but it's too light/dark. If you wanna keep one side liht and the other dark then you have to make the UTA logo and text darker. They stand out too much atm imo.

It's the best so far though.

When is closing date?

/me waits for Rich :p

/me waits for Rich 2 :cool: :D :D

yes annis the leetest so far, can u add an example for the start of the iac to ur banner? think we shud hav the starting date on it?