I do not know, but..

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: lol

Well I'd just like to give my thanks and praise to Julia for placing me next to Leo Di Caprio. :lol:

u do not think it is lame to use an aimbot? if that is how u truley feel i guess ill be leaving

Money =)))))) First I was thinking that you would fit Icon, but couldnt find famous "Siksti.. (dunno) Madonna" paint... Well =) Dunno - what is better: Leonard D Capr. near, or Jesus-baby on hands =))

Nice and glad to meet you anyway =)

"Crack what are you on about ?
BnM (Think that tag is right), lasted for 20 minutes
"

Well i hope so, and that the ppl quite often playing late night on AS servers with the BnM ( if im correct ) nick wasnt u and your friends..

Because they have destroyed many a games with their lame behaviour.. :( Especially i think Mommy BnM who was online quite a lot.. If i remember right their feature was mainly to have some teammessage like "ive got your back" binded to movement buttons as well as spam messages so in short quite annoying....

well kawada aint gonna explain so i will

basically it was on one server, the skynet server. people had been using aimbots and they refused to put cshp on to block them so maily tried a 1 man campaign to get cshp put on and some of us helped him. thats the only reason we did it

Bloody hell light spawn camping, now an aimbot user what next :lol:

I used to see momma and daddy BnM on assault servers late at night very frequenty.Whoever they where ,their antics were irratating.
Lo julia btw :)

Urgh it's a VERY long time I ago but i think I do remember mommy and I think the tag was bnm, not sure and they crashed a few servers, so i doubt it was NRG players, I got a feeling i'm wrong about the tag std it could of been but I thin that was a while after this other clan of lamers. That Mommy player I remember sucked too much to be an NRG player, couldn't aim for @#%$, didn't dodge, etc.

And about the Skynet/Maily thing, it is true, I read the skynet forums once or twice. I doubt the admins do though

Oh yeah I remember u or some1 else accusing me of being sad muppet and ur reasons were.

a) I'm from Belgium

and err that was it, cos sad muppet use uni bouncer or something that happened to be the other side of the country to where I live and if u would have remember my first ION logo I made u should have seen I have no phot shop skills at all. btw this one is made by neo.

-=]BnM[=- lasted for 20 minutes
:lol: nopes, quite the lot longer really, i know who 3 of em were (dont think they are even playing anymore but dont ask me, i wont tell and flaw their reputations anyway) and sure they may have been annoying, but i always found em to be a good laugh, and since they only followed a person from server to server IF he/she was really arrogant etc, i never had a problem with em - i stayed for a while and laughed at em, and then i found me a new server, np really

and ffs quite harrasing kawwie - "he who is pure shall throw the first rock" or how is that saying in english?
seem we have a LOT of innocent people here??
grow up people, wtf do u think u are?
there´s only 1 deity in here and that my dear friends is MEZZIAH :)

flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame
BALROG2.GIF

diablo_ani_fire.gif

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ACE IS SAD MUPPET?????
hmm, being from belgium is ample evidence imo... ;)

I appreciate the back up Mezz m8, but I can smack down these ignorant idiots on my own......it isn't terribly difficult to do :lol:

Kawada