I am a newbie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lupus

((((si>
Jun 8, 2001
Sprang-City, NL
Monday 10th June i played on Orange Stadard Maps

Frigate, I was on attack with the name John like not in my sig

I tried to backhammer to the ship, failed 9 times in a row and some [NiB] member(I won't tell the name, coz the guy know, who I mean) called me an newbie

Then the guy left..

I am also a newbie, if I still suck in UT after 2 years?

That really sucks, next time keep cool in such things, and "ask" before calling out shit.

You have to see, there are Div 1 guys, who are worse in skill than some guys of the Holding Zone in AS, coz they just suck in AS "and especially" in TDM

Last edited:
Sunday 9th June i played on Orange Stadard Maps

Overlorde, I was on attack with the name arsehole coz i am just that.

I tried to launch someone to the guncavern, failed 7 times in a row and some =IaL= member(I won't tell the name, coz the guy know, who I mean) called me an n00b

Then the guy left..

That really sucks, next time keep cool in such things, and "ask" before calling out shit.

You have to see, there are Div 1 guys, who are worse in skill than some guys of the Holding Zone in AS, coz they just suck in AS "and especially" in TDM

Sunday 31st June i played on Orange Stadard Maps

Guardia, I was on attack with the name 8\ coz i am just that.

I tried to assault teh base, failed 1027 times in a row and some =aRz= member(I won't tell the name, coz the guy know, who I mean) called me an n00b

Then the guy left..

You have to see, there are Div 1 guys, who are worse in skill than some guys of the Holding Zone in AS, coz they just suck in AS "and especially" in TDM "and even more on" CTF "and the less said about" DOM "the better and nevermind" LMS "don't even ask me about DM"...blimey!*whew*

Sunday 27th June 2002 i played on Orange Stadard Maps

OcenaFlor, I was on attack with the name Don't_like_swim coz i am just that.

I tried to swim, but always i gone 4 air. Some -NL5- member (I won't tell the name, coz the guy know, who I mean (yes SMARK it were U!!)) called me an stupid swimmer.

Then the guy left..

I am also a newbie, if I still suck in UT after midnight?

You have to see, there are Div 69 guys, who are worse in skill than some guys of the Wanking Zone in AS, coz they just suck in AS "and especially" in Toilet

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

sunday the 9th of june i took some 1 serieus

he was playing on jolt 5 with the nick -=[rekenmachineknopje]=- and he told me he was a real rekenmachine knopje

................so i believed him

Monday 10th June i played on Orange Stadard Maps

Frigate, I was on defense and there was a guy with the name John like not in his sig

he tried to backhammer to the ship, failed 9 times in a row and I called him an newbie

Then I left.. :D

what i dont get
if you failed to swim or backhammer in the future (close to end of june)
and today is the tenth
why dont you practice some more
anywayz
i got a godlike yesterday
vs 10 novice bots
and they called me a cheater and an aimbot and they kicked me off my practice session
can you believe that
arrogant f00king bots
just because they were programmed and i am not does not mean that they can insult me

Monday 10th June i played on Orange Standard Maps. ( I actually wanted Last man Standing buts thats another story)

Guardia, I was on attack with the name `Duncan Goodhew' like not in my sig

I failed to jump over the water pool in the spawn room and therefore drowned time & time again. Ok im a noob but there was no need for the avalanche of laughter that was directed at me...by every1.

Then they all left..

Will I still suck in UT after 2 weeks?...i dont think so

That really sucks, next time keep cool in such things, and shout `try swimming m8 :)' before calling out shit...and laughing...

You have to see, there are Div 1 guys, who are worse at cooking than some guys of the Holding Zone...

I think Ultrasonic should get a prize for his original post...`llama post of the month' or summit ;)

dont get your point Lup???

just you had bad luck and get called a n00b you are pisseD??
when i stop and read in console i often get called a lamer or zombie or care but i dont care...

u get called a zombie? w00t?

Maybe a good point to start would be to assign keys to move left,right,forward and backward :p: