Huh , I missed

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

he is very young, so don't blame him that Portugal lost. Other peeps made more crap. For example i didn't saw a soccer star, called Figo the whole match.
/me waits for a movie called "Finding Figo" :D

Finding Figo :lol:
Although my compliments to the portugese Def wich got some skilled players. (no1 ever mentions them)

Bart said:
he is very young, so don't blame him that Portugal lost. Other peeps made more crap. For example i didn't saw a soccer star, called Figo the whole match.

I don't blame him, I just :lol: @ him for being sooo stupid :rofl:

/me thinks he should go home to his mummy for crying :P

C. Ronaldo its a g00d player dont be assholes! :shout:
Maybe hes crying for be in the final match and and loose it ... i think that's normal !
England or even Holland are great teams ... but in this euro cup sucked ... at least u shoud have respect, by the team and player who won u :lol: :P

Last edited:
w00x said:
ahhaha u bitch :hump:

Don't ever call me bitch again, I don't consider anyone here being a bitch, so you don't call me any names. :]

I only told what I think about Ronaldo. :cool:

/There goes your bad rep point for calling me bitch :P

Bart said:

:lol:!

pld bart :rofl:

btw that guy is even uglier when he cry's.. thought laughing was most ugly but noooooooooo :bawling:

:lol:

Im not interested of footy but i saw match yesterday, i think guy was crying cause his country lost, they were close to victory close to something about other countries could only dream ;)
Nothing bad in this, if its your 'job' and you practicing like few years and then play on euro cup and lose.. he just couldnt handle this it shows how much he loves footy :)

prolly it was a BASK ( becuz the Barcaflag ) and was pissed on figo cuz he left Barca and went to real.