http://naat.utn00b.org/index.htm

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude be gentle man fs.

Couldn't be arsed to check the link but hey if he feels like posting it let him. N if u wanne go n play there play there if u cba don't do it no need to tear the poor little boy apart ;):smoke:

well the thread fits in the subforum so why worry... i personaly dont think i wanna play with ping 200 but nm.
Atma i think u overdo it a bit if u go on with that paranoid thingy u kinda ask for more flame... thats an advice no flame... (btw these guys tread everyone like that... no matter were hes from as long as he does something to flame at ...)

Reactions: Mushroomhead
well ...

NAAT League Shutting Down at End of Month
School's starting so I won't have time to run league anymore. If anyone desires to take over just give me an e-mail and I'll consider.

any1 up for running a american league? :P

only in america:

Attachments

• america.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 152
Reactions: AnTi
People have been banned from the league for facist remarks, so id watch what you say, even if it is "only a joke".

Ice said:
seriously just look at their clan names: 2vs2 champs: gay guys taht eat cock

nuff said really :P

I guess u have no idea who KingKilla iz ;)

K anyway noone is forcing u to join guys just wanted to know maybe there is some americans here who have 140-160 ping on UTA servers, like me :(

Last edited:
KeKc said:
K anyway noone is forcing u to join guys just wanted to know maybe there is some americans here who have 140-160 ping on UTA servers, like me :(

Why would you spam a site wich (Probably) closes down next month ?:confused:

NAAT League Shutting Down at End of Month
School's starting so I won't have time to run league anymore. If anyone desires to take over just give me an e-mail and I'll consider. If not I'm just going to keep the site up to post weekly activities such as Survivor Assault Night, Pick Up Game Night, 3v3 Tournament Weekend, etc. It was fun and all though the league wasn't a huge success at least we got in a couple of fun matches.

Dru2k - August 4th, 2004

They run pure on the servers as well as league as 136b despite the fact that 136b protection is better than pure's anyway. I suppose it's just to guarentee maximum lagging pleasure. And the website could use some php :P. I wish you all the best of luck with your league none the less cos every little helps keep assault alive and having played on naat servers I have some idea of how you feel on uta servers. Ok I'll go back to breaking my php scripts now like I usually do :chilled: .

Status
Not open for further replies.