html

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I'm thinking of financing a small militia somewhere in africa so that I can overthrow one of the many skeleton-crew puppet-governments and rule my own country.

Funny thread, changed around completely after first 6 pages or so.
Anyway, to go back to what this one seems to be about, I don't get why lots of euro players think they can win on us servers against low pings. I haven't pld much lately on naat, but I remember lots of cases where they'd make teams euro vs na only (talking about good teams) as if trying to prove something lol. Yes, you will get out fragged (maybe not by html), but in any case you will eventually lose. No, higher ping does not help you win by lag as a lot of idiots flame on euro servers. If ppl would be kind enough to play both na/euro servers and do totals, that would make sense, but that concept has been rejected in the past from all the people that are in love with their ping.
As for playing style, to each their own. I play mostly for fun, and though on na almost always people pick spammy maps against me which I don't particularly enjoy, if the point is serious as to winning a match, you can't blame them, anyone will choose the best strategy that will give him the win.
Now let's have some fun playing mixed/fair teams everywhere when possible, and keep posting funny comments ;)

Funny thread, changed around completely after first 6 pages or so.
Anyway, to go back to what this one seems to be about, I don't get why lots of euro players think they can win on us servers against low pings. I haven't pld much lately on naat, but I remember lots of cases where they'd make teams euro vs na only (talking about good teams) as if trying to prove something lol. Yes, you will get out fragged (maybe not by html), but in any case you will eventually lose. No, higher ping does not help you win by lag as a lot of idiots flame on euro servers. If ppl would be kind enough to play both na/euro servers and do totals, that would make sense, but that concept has been rejected in the past from all the people that are in love with their ping.
As for playing style, to each their own. I play mostly for fun, and though on na almost always people pick spammy maps against me which I don't particularly enjoy, if the point is serious as to winning a match, you can't blame them, anyone will choose the best strategy that will give him the win.
Now let's have some fun playing mixed/fair teams everywhere when possible, and keep posting funny comments ;)
The solution is that you send all the decent folk back to the mother/fatherland, and leave the rest in the colonies.
:p:

If ppl would be kind enough to play both na/euro servers and do totals, that would make sense, but that concept has been rejected in the past from all the people that are in love with their ping.

yes when only 5% or so of AS players are NA...the other 95% must play on a NA server to make things consistant!

k.