How exciting !

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Thrasher (_!_)
:lol: I knew what you were after, I was tugging ur funny bone.
(and beleive me, his bone is WELL funny !! )

Show me the ways of the force oh righteous one !

hihi soz yoda has a flat party the next three days so he has to be completely pished, bladdered and wasted the next few days (like any proper jedi master would :boozer: )

Timmah being my top padawan is joining me on my adventurous quest :jd:

i just hope the fucker shows up soon cus i wanna go to the bar

Originally posted by jwer_NL
hihi soz yoda has a flat party the next three days so he has to be completely pished, bladdered and wasted the next few days (like any proper jedi master would :boozer: )

Timmah being my top padawan is joining me on my adventurous quest :jd:

i just hope the fucker shows up soon cus i wanna go to the bar

Smooth....have a good one m8

I've got 8 bottles of beer, 2.5 litres of cider, 2 bottles of strong cider and a bottle of wine... that'll do for tonight... ;)

Anyone wanna come over this weekend?! (I'll get more booze in and the BBQ fired up).

Originally posted by UltraViolet
I've got 8 bottles of beer, 2.5 litres of cider, 2 bottles of strong cider and a bottle of wine... that'll do for tonight... ;)

Anyone wanna come over this weekend?! (I'll get more booze in and the BBQ fired up).

Woohoo...party on at UV's place ! :party:

Originally posted by UltraViolet

if i was back oop north i would turn up for a giggle ;)

But im not, so i cant, and ive got exams next week, so it prolly wouldnt be the best idea in the world :\

at my bro's this weekend, went off to see the admirals yesterday back home soon though and ur still on the list :p: