How does it work

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowCat

~dzz~
Dec 24, 2001
If 1 clan "XX" is going to play 2 matches same day. 1.st match 19.00 gmt 2.nd 21.00 gmt, and clan "XX" does not show up for those 2 matches, who gets most points of the 2 clans who surpose to have played vs "XX" ?

Can any 1 pls. try to explain that to me, so even I understand... THX.;)

There is no clear rule about it however system works as m1c said.
First team who submit score takes more points so you can only blame yourself only for NOT submiting score RES vs IC before 666 did it and before i told you about it.

thx m1cr0 for fast and nice reply.

Hey Brajan did I piss on you...didnt expect a reply like that from you...excuse me for asking..

That was not ment to be any abuse vs Admins FFS.

Back in time when Psy & Bas were here there was no rule needed... its common sense.. the clan scheduled first gets the points first... but nvm.
And i not say this cuz its RES... we dont need the points... but its just bollox to say we were to slow... i tryed to enter the score right after the match... lets say right after we had to run through cuz they did a no show... but then it allready sayed "you can´t enter score because clan allready has score submition running" or something like that.

But... if there is no rule as some say... aren´t you the admin in charge now? Why dont you add a rule so it "IS" stated clearly in the rules....? Or even better... change the submission system so its not possible to submit before the clan playing before has entered the score...
Lets see it realistic... that would have been the job a admin like Anti could have done... but what did he do instead? waste his time on closing threads...
oh well...

Last edited:
The submission system was always like that ... even back then when Psy was here. Also there was no rule and there won't be .... what for? It woked like that for years now so why changing it? Becouse of some ppl lazyness? :P
It's your job to submit match results NOT admins!

It should be your common sense .... once you finished the match .... you submit the score. What's your problem with it?

brajan said:
It should be your common sense .... once you finished the match .... you submit the score. What's your problem with it?
Hard to read huh?

Ill repeat myself extra for you @ 20something gmt after score sayed 8-0 i tryed to submit the score but it sayed the opposing clan allready has a submission running. What means that the Clan playing at 21 gmt allready had submitted the score even though the match had not started yet.

Whats so hard to understand about that?

Last edited:
where is Anti when you need him?
Now here is a thread where a admin would have to admit he is wrong...

better close it fast!

Felerian said:
Ill repeat myself extra for you @ 20something gmt after score sayed 8-0 i tryed to submit the score but it sayed the opposing clan allready has a submission running.
666 vs. IC score was submited at 24/03/2006 21:06:34 GMT. There was NO pending score for any IC match.
I'v waste 30 minutes of my time searching logs and you know what? You never tryed to submit this score!
It was Erik (SnowCat) who did it and it was 24/03/2006 after asking me. He asked why score isn't confirmed and i said that it's not even submited by ANY team!
If you want i can send you IRC/MSN logs from this convo.

EOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.