How come more servers not using CSHP 4R?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

D

DarkheartMi6

Seeing hardly any AS servers running 4R which is a shame because 4R:

1) Kills all public aimbots currently available (cept vadmin's new one ack that guy annoys me).

2) Doesn't have any bugs to speak of that will screw up/lag your game.

If you want to play on a server where you can be good without having someone shout "Aimbot!" at you you might want to look at installing. I've been running it for the last week or so and no problems to report.

Anyway just thought I would share CSHP 4R is actually pretty good.

Darkheart

Bleah! Updated post to cos it's 4R not 4Q now duh, new version all the time ;)

Re: How come more servers not using CSHP 4Q?

Read CSHP forum for details, there are some bugs, problems with lag and so on...

I do read the CSHP forum regularly and the only bugs mentioned so far are some issues with Chatlog 1.04 which I don't use. Also there is possibly an issue with some high use CTF servers although this has only been reported by 1 user out of more than 200 CSHP admins.

So far I've seen no-one reporting any issues with lag generated from CSHP at all, and I've also experienced no problems myself.

Have you had problems with CSHP 4Q?

Darkheart

Well, I only had PL about 10%, no other problems, but in CSHP several guys from there had really bad pings...

Strange, you should post something on the CSHP forum, my experience so far is that CSHP 4Q make no difference to PL or pings. I tried both with it installed and uninstalled and it remained constant only downside I've seen with CSHP 4Q at the moment is slightly higher CPU Utilisation while running the server.

Darkheart

As CSHP just released a new version (4R) which I haven't installed yet I dunno how it will work out. I hope that it doesn't cause any problems as 4Q has been ok for me.

Still with the fluctating tides of CSHP versions difficult to have a fact based converstation on this subject at the moment. Looks like Vadims has released his new bot which will need patching over with either 4S or 4T...

Oh well I'd rather update CSHP than have a server full of bots.

Darkheart