Hockey tackle

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

if that was my teammate i'd hit him on the head with the stick until it's a bleeding piece of undefinable crap... they should give harder penalties for retards like him... like instant death penalty.

bodychecks are cool but not to the head and if the puck is on the other side of the field.

Last edited:
Ice said:
if that was my teammate i'd hit him on the head with the stick until it's a bleeding piece of undefinable crap... they should give harder penalties for retards like him... like instant death penalty.

bodychecks are cool but not to the head and if the puck is on the other side of the field.
Well its nothing wrong with that, that is a tackle from the schoolbook and he just passed the puck and noone have taken it, so nothing unlegual at all with that. The guy with the pain probly learned that he should always look up when you got the puck =) Toobad it probly hitted him hard, but no wrong with the tackle. Its not even 2min´s for Charging.

Last edited: