Hiding weapons?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: @#%$ this @#%$

i cant hit @#%$ with hiden weapon or not , as for binds hammerjump rules , rest pointless , i thought id add my oh so important ideas to this conversation :)

Re: @#%$ this @#%$

Tried playing with my monitor turned on against bots and
found that pretty good.
Then tried it live on AS and was shocked.
Felt so darn uncomfortable and defenseless with all these people running around and killing each other.

Is it worth going through the conversion :)

Hmm ..

Well in my opinion I think there's a ton of cheats/hacks/the lot out there, just because people are too naive to realise them doesn't mean they don't exist.

First scandal - lagsliding. People refuse to believe any accusations yet there's a specific rule been added to the league rule list to the effect of "no lag sliding exploits". Surely if they don't exist then surely it's pointless putting a rule outlawing them right?

Then there's the aimbot. Everytime one person screamed aimbot, there were a dozen screaming "AIMBOT IS
IMPOSSIBLE". *cough* funbot *cough*.

Same old retric type bollix in UTAssault .. people yelling cheat instantly get smacked down and accused of always being bad losers, then the cheat scandal is quietly brushed under the carpet with no humble pie being eaten by the naive pricks who wouldn't try it on for size that the cheat/exploit did really exist.

Re: Hmm ..

:lol: how unexpected of u to say that gazz :lol:

man u should be glad u dont play some other game, thinking about it i think we can all be oh so happy - UT must be 1 of the most cheat free games there is online today :)

Oh Well

UT CeCe, hehe, smartass comments are always wellcome.

Gazzy, Plz don't bother. When it comes to flaming you
simply suck, kind if like a skilled bot or something.

-------------------------------------------

So this kind of went in the binding direction.

Well for a regular on publics it is obvious to see
that sliding reached epidemic proportions, not
recentely but months ago.

Mad_Mat(EOS) joked about sudden lag pikes. Not that
he ever slided or did anything wrong. Joke must be
coming from some insight though.

Somebody said we don't have cheats. Maybe not but some
players are so hard to kill its pointless. Played
Guardia and on the opposing team I really think I only
killed Nameless. He left with a wtf. Think I got him
like 7 seven times. Sure 5 times was just straight luck or me spamming. None of the others.

Pretty darn weird if I can only kill Nameless on a server.

Forgot

On this Demon server was a player called Shock-something. On a direct question why he was so hard to kill he left.
And another called Xe-something. On the same question
he suddenly became killable.

and another thing

Servers with decent ping aare getting very laggy
(packet loss). I do expect that players are responsible
for that. Nobody else noticed this?

While I am burning steam

And what this early start? On Rook against a team of
"good" players the door isw glued together. And on
attack the library is opened before me and my lads
have entered the yard. What point is this?

On OL on Demon Xe-somwthing was down in the tunnels
before any defenders.

There surely is some speed stuff floating around
somewhere.

Re: You suck

Most of what u said is prolly bullshit, the lagsliding prolly happens, although u shouldn't accuse any1 of lagsliding unless you urself have a stable sub 100 ping, stable 40+ fps and the lagsliding is only at certain moments like guardia bridge, rook door, etc. Even then it could just be coincidence.

As for the overlord breach b4 the match, well some servers don't have netwait, another way as I found out recently is log in as admin, log out and then u can do objectives but u still spawn again as normal.

As for servers becomming more laggy, could be just some recent problems with routers, I know my ping is 200+ now in all peak times, so bad I'm back to playing bots and just listening in on matches on rw :/

Re: You suck

The servers has actually become worse than they were a year ago.. That or most ppl just got worse conns ;)
Maybe it's just the UT patches, the mods, the anti-cheat and so on that made them worse. Or maybe it's not so important to have good UT-Assault servers running..
Actually it hasn't been fun playing AS on publics for almost a year now (except for a few occations), but sometimes when you're bored you'll do anything :lol:
However the last few times in Nowember - January the servers has just been crap.. and the other months since last summer has been no picnic either..

Re: Hiding weapons?

well for rook ... a lot of dodging helps getting through the door and getting into sliming pos faster + you can only slime the first player if he's fast there when you spawn directly at the slime gun...

Re: Hiding weapons?

U can lag slide right out the door, check the rook demo of teh nrg match, pretty sure that's what i did, or maybe I was just lucky

Paranoid?

Not paranoid at all, realistic and weary is what I call it.

Just because I don't hold back on the truth/possibilities and I'm not afraid to upset some tarts like Cyberlob who can't even shoot in a straight line with the shock rifle makes me a bad guy, yet Nasty was crashing servers, spawncamping all the time and he was a hero.

I think if the buttkissing was ended then the real discussion about cheating/etc would come out. As it stands now, people are too sh_itscared of firing off just incase they take one of their clique with them.

Watch Neo's demo, now there's pretty conclusive proof of bad sh!t happening, people won't accept it, not sound off about it (ie brush under carpet) then move on, just naively and foolishly shouting off at the real "vigilantes" of the game.

I really couldn't give a damn about some pricks not liking me or not agreeing with what I have to say, gone are the times where I've mostly contributed to the forum to aid, help, and guide because UTAS is now used for small groups of knobs to back each other up trying to score in ascii where they missed in real life.

Generally only come here to fly the flag of the non-naive tosser (yeah I can border on paranoid but surely that's being practical right?), fighting for clean games where frags aren't related to how many binds/hacks/mods/.u files you've got loaded, and show people that ignoring the cheats doesn't make them go away, only increase the hit they have when they actually happen (ie. Neo getting well pissed off).

Re: Paranoid?

Well cyberlob, all u say is bs. How come i when i have good conn NEVER see ppl slide?

I cant remember the last time i saw anyone slide on public server, and if ppl slide on matches thats because of some kinda overload i guess since sometimes matches is crazy lag for all.

How come hardly no ppl with good ut skills go out and accuse about sliding??? Because they dont need excuses thats all.

or perhaps gazzy...

...it might be because of the uselessness of such accusations that we don't bother throwing them around us. would it help if I said that I've seen you trying to lag past me? what would you say? see my point? I for one couldn't care @#%$ if (like if...) someone accused me - and as you and everyone else care as little, what is your point?
...also, now and then one join a server and, after a couple of won maps, get accused by a "less skilled", "less known", "less perceptive, less up to date and less knowledgeable" player that one is cheating (often followed by that player leaving the server) - you sound a bit like all of them incarnate atm cyberlob, with the exception of being highly renown here...
...and another thing, I can go into 1 on 1 with some ppl playing assault around here and I get beaten again and again, and I can wonder - how do they do it? I simply understand that they are better at this game - I do not think something fishy is going on, its just a difference in ability, so think first and try accept it.

Difference between ..

"OOoo nice dodge there m8" and "uhm how comes you sort of lean onto one knee and slide down every corridor on Guardia/xxx map everytime you come to it?"

If I went slidey in a 1on1 DM everytime I was about to die, thus enabling me to win say 20-0, then that's deffo not a case of skill - which is what it comes down to in Assault, replacing frag score with objectives (lesser in number).

Just a case of being so gullible in large numbers that nobody else is willing to make a stand against it, incase they rock the boat.

Re: or perhaps gazzy...

well ION if they have these "cheats" howcome you don't have em??? or so you say, i'm not acusing you of cheating but what you dudes need 2 do is to stop this as-soon-as-they-take-a-map-cheating-@#%$. I realy don't think any1 cheats in this league. the rolerblading is part of the game it's the "hidden mod" ;)