HI................

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HI................

Buffy, a blonde, needed some extra cash, so she begged her friend at the highway department for a job - any job at all.
"Sure," he said. "I always have job openings to paint the lines down the center of the roads. Would you be interested in painting stripes?"
Buffy agreed and began working immediately. The first day she painted five miles of stripes. The next day she painted three miles. But on the third day, she only painted one mile of stripes.
The supervisor took Buffy aside and asked her what was wrong. "You worked so hard and painted so fast the first couple of days. Why are you working so slowly now?"
Buffy replied, "Because the bucket keeps getting farther away."

:lol: nice one eheh :) :p :::........ what a man says to a women when she ends doing im a blow job ??? i've perfomed well havent i :lol: :p :) :D :o :o

I have the chance to get the last comment on a couple of posts...

FFS, every time I post the topic gets closed after that :/ ...

But all this post reopening and long waiting won't stop me for getting...

Status
Not open for further replies.