Hey look its Neo

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

SX

Causing Hysteria
Apr 30, 2003
NL
Every1 Out of thread Thread is DEAD

Attachments

• neo3.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
who says he has the down syndrome?
u say that but maybe he doesnt have it...
if u have it black on white lemme now but till than it stays :P

cant be bothered to give u a list with the sympromes and how a down sydrom person looks like....but even a kid of 4/5 year old can tell that that person has the down syndrom

sorry to say but i know ppl with the down syndrom and they dont look like that (in faces etc) they look almost like ppl without down syndrome i have seen pictures of my friend when they were smal one of them laughed abit like that so its not proof that even a 4/5 year old can say "hey that kid has the syndrome of down" i dont say this to offend anyone!!!
if you want to say ur oppinion thats ok im doin the same if you dont want to see it dont look @ it.

cant be bothered anymore :lol: got a killer hangover..well ive worked with handicaped kids and i just posted it to make u think that some1 could have a little brother or a son with the down syndrom :) and then it would be a bit "in the face"

im out l8r

Umm i didnt find it funny either but its personal opioion.

And i dont think sx was meaning to offend.

aye maybe u know ppl with the syndrom who dont look like that but do u know ppl who look like that and dont have the syndrom.

can't find it funny either but ok =)

Anni said:
aye maybe u know ppl with the syndrom who dont look like that but do u know ppl who look like that and dont have the syndrom.

can't find it funny either but ok =)
atleast u dont take it personal like that other one =)

Mistress said:
Umm i didnt find it funny either but its personal opioion.

And i dont think sx was meaning to offend.

Well for all those who said they don't find it funny; I'm not suprised.

You needed to be around when this kid emerged on a variety of photoshop'd images. It was a big cult last year (or maybe earlier?) - popular on sites like Cook'd And Bomb'd.

[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]Well for all those who said they don't find it funny; I'm not suprised.

You needed to be around when this kid emerged on a variety of photoshop'd images. It was a big cult last year (or maybe earlier?) - popular on sites like Cook'd And Bomb'd.[/QUOTE]
I was around at the time, hence I found it funny :)

i think its a funny picture but i dont think the kid is funny/ to be laughed @

SXPower said:
i think its a funny picture but i dont think the kid is funny/ to be laughed @

It needs someone with some photoshop skills to enhance a bit... ie remove the kid and add summat else.

Hmmm lets see... whos been missing for ages? He must be stuck in the Matrix perhaps? Only funny to a few I guess....

Attachments

• neorun.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 43