Help me plzzz :P

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maz

Lo All , i need some help plz. Ive been trying to link my player account to my forums account for about 6 or 7 months now , and no luck lmao :hangover: Every time i try to link , the error message comes up and says ERROR:Invalid username and password. Both are clearly right , and ive tried everything , but NOTHING is working , always same fucking error message :P . Im pressuming its my fucked up forums nickname that i signed up on these forums after 4 or 5 joints ;) , but i dont know even who to change it :( . If you have any advice or ideas , or better yet know the cause of the problem , plz post em or tell me before i go nuts :banghead: :throw: :P

:beer: cheers :beer:

@(\/)@-(_i(\)G said:
. Im pressuming its my fucked up forums nickname that i signed up on these forums after 4 or 5 joints ;) ,
Try reducing your smoking habits then.

This is the first I have heard about it..

I'd guess it is your nickname causing the problems, since it hardly even contains any valid characters. It could also be to do with the league/forums interaction, ll 'l look into it.

Martz said:
This is the first I have heard about it..

I'd guess it is your nickname causing the problems, since it hardly even contains any valid characters. It could also be to do with the league/forums interaction, ll 'l look into it.

must be

When AnTi tried to add Sandstor][\/][ to rS, the system coudn't find such a nickname. The / didn't work, so when AnTi used Sandstor][\][, it worked :confused:

Last edited:
lol yeah , i know exatctly wut ur talking about m8 because i myself had a prob adding some members to my former clan because they had \\//\ in theire name. I tried linking my account this way by making my name @(\\/)@(\\)G and shit like that but it doesnt work. I feel really stupid about makign such a fucked up name, but im still not a full 100% sure thats the prob. thnx for advice anyways though :nod:

thnx for all ur advice and help m8s , but i still cant link account or anything because martz or sobo havent changed my forum name yet , despite my pms and emails :( plz change my name to [~AmazinG~] wich is my current account nick and well c if this problem persists :yipee:

changed your nick as requested and linked your League account to your forum account. Should be alright now

rofl @ bad rep :rofl::

"fs do u even know wot a join is u stupid 12 year old, grow up and stop trying 2 appear cool u appear a nob"

First of all I'm 16....
Secondly, learn english and use it properly while drunk too fs..
I never tried to "appear" cool... i was trying to give proof of this bug...

yeah i dunno who is giving me this childish crap , i have my suspection but i dunno how to find out who gives u reputation pnt or even wut this rep shit is about. Second of all this stupid faggot is probably the one who's "12 and trying to appear cool", especially how he cant spell 'noob' :rofl:

Im 14 idiot , im still more mature and smarter than you, and good luck learning to type :clap: , or in your case , getting a brain and a life :lol:

Actually you're 13, I remember seeing you as 13 on the birthdays list of some forums just a few months ago. And at that age you are probably amongst the youngest here anyway so fuck off with your 12 year old crap. Expect shitty bad rep points, I just think anyone who cares so much about a few coloured dots next to their name that they start flaming people about it really should find something better to do with their time. As mush said, he gets bad rep just for existing, be glad you aint him. And just because I'm a bastard I'm going to post your picture that you amusingly put on your clan website once here. Enjoy :)

12 and trying to appear cool

Might that be you since you are the one who always claims to be drunk or stoned whenever you loose anything. If you really smoked as much weed as you claimed you wouldn't be able to type or spell either. :flame: time boys!

Attachments

• amazing_oliver2.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
heh i thought it was u , or mush, but idc about noobs like you :) i also see you saved a picture of me that was on my old website about 6 months ago.sorry dark-faggot , i didnt know u felt like that about me :gay::gay:*cough*queer*cough* btw , dont think of calling me noob , because i own you , and you know it :cool: [EDIT]
no i dont drink , and i never blamed a loss on that , so why make up bullshit ? become a popular forums clown ? ;)
As opposed to you , im actually able to type qiute properly almost all the time instead of typing like the 2 year old tard that you are :naughty: now fo little queer , go bother someone else :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Farac|ÐÏ˧ËL said:
Always use letter V instead of those two signs / \ :P

Those signs are called slashes :P (i think)

@ Amazing, why all those flame on about?
Save flaming on pubs cause you like to do it.

save flames for pubs because you like to do it
no i dont , im soz about the prevoius post ^^ i got carried away because this asshole has flamed me and my clan for ages :hangover: . i dont normaly flame or anything , very soz all :hammer:

Status
Not open for further replies.