Help [ADC] survive!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

subZ

Soon™
Sep 25, 2003
Aarhus, DK
As the number of active players on our team are at a dwindling pace, we are a few people left who will not see [ADC], one of the oldest StdAS clans left in the league, fall by the wayside.

We haven't hardly been able to field a team for the last few months, and we feel that it's not fair to the clans that may show up organized, with 6 or more people ready to take part in the match.
Nor do we feel that we are fair to our own members, that do show up for the match by not being able to play with a full squad, so we can use the tactics that's been put together beforehand.

Therefore, we are endeavoured to see if there would be a couple of people out there who would like to try out what it's like to be on a team that aims to have fun at all times, while being equipped with a competitive edge at the same time.

What we expect from you:
- You are able to comprehend and follow tactics.
- You aren't delicate, as we do have a colorful way of communicating with eachother.
- You are willing to take part in the communication (As in, have a mic).

We can offer:
- Thorough tactics
- Communication via TeamSpeak (Singing and highly educated banter will be provided at no cost).
- Several hours long discussions about nothing whatsoever in IRC, regarding sodomy, bikers, David Hoffman, and the height of Gazzy.

Anyway, if you are clanless and are in need of a home for StdAS, [ADC] is the place you need to be.
We would rather see the league folding, before the clan does.

You can contact us in #adc @ irc.utassault.net, or make a post in our pretty yellow forums.

Peacey is back fuckers

[ADC] needs your help you can pm me or send me a e-mail if your intrested [ADC] on the come back you wil see :D:cool::P

*BUMP*

Still Looking For Active People We Called Back Some Old Memebers To Help If Intrested Contact Me On IRC or MSN/ICQ :D

*BUMP*

ok [adc] is looking for 1 active player atm we have about 10 semi active players so we are looking for a player with div 1 ish skillz likes to have fun and can handle abuse from me and geo on ts :D