Hello

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Spamtastic!Spamtastic!Spamtastic!Spamtastic!Spamtastic!Spamtastic!Spamtastic!Spamtastic!Spamtastic!Spamtastic!Spamtastic!Spamtastic!Spamtastic!Spamtastic!Spamtastic!Spamtastic!Spamtastic!Spamtastic!Spamtastic!Spamtastic!

3 prositutes on a roof top 1 of em says 'my life sucks im jumping' she jumps and lands on the pavement takes workmen 1 week to scrap her off 2nd 1 says 'thats my best friend dead im joining her' she jumps off and lands on top of a car takes workmen 2 weeks to scrap her off the last 1 says ' well my 2 best friends have jumped to thier death im going to jump as well' she jumps and lands on a flag pole takes workmen 3 weeks to wipe the smile off her face

:P :P :P :P :P

a tramp walks into a pub and asks 4 a toothpick the bar man gives him 1 and the tramp leaves a 2nd tramps walks in and asks 4 a toothpick so the bar man gives him 1 and the tramp leaves after 4 more tramps go into the pub and asks 4 toothpicks the bar man is confused 1 last tramp walks in and asks 4 a straw the bar man gets 1 and asks the 'tramp y do u want a straw' the tramp replies 'some1 has been sick and all the lumps have gone'

spam spam spam........ ur sick dragon, lol

Save a lump 4 me
/me looks 4 toothpick