Hello Arcane, Master Of All Ut!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Gazzy said:
my first Chit Chat thread
You have created at least 5 Chit chat threads..

"at least" because there are 2 threads in quarantine which might have been chit chat.

sobo said:
You have created at least 5 Chit chat threads..

"at least" because there are 2 threads in quarantine which might have been chit chat.

eh? :lol:

Can you post the links to these threads then coz i cant remember, was it a long time ago? Is that 5 in 4 years? :lol: And pls enlighten me on wot i have in quarantine? :) :lol:

Also i did put "i think" after i said that in the quote, did i not, mr selective, i mean sobo? ;)

Cant believe this thread is still going, Arcane is still talking from his arse coz hes been busted and cant handle it (how is your UT career going btw? :lol: ), still ppl can believe wot/who they want :D

I think Pete also asked why i care earlier, well Pete, i dont care in a caring sense i just wanted to make a thread for a laugh :D I care as much as you cared to read and reply, but as always you seem to want to pretend your not really here or something ;)

Last edited: