Hello Again

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Grey Wanderer

Sep 21, 2002
The Netherlands
Greetings to all MoD,

some of you know me as ex-mod Assassin :)

Well, here i am again. How it's going with MoD? It's so nice that you still have the old member, so tight clan :thumb:

I still play UT2003 iCTF. ION is first in international ladder (yeah, the ION)
Neo has also a nice reputation in iCTF. :cftchase:

I improved my aim with instagib and i was in top 5 clan in Europe, but they died :| I had some clan switches and now i'm in a new clan. I think i will quit and go practice normal weapons again ;)

I want to do this because i saw some UT2004 sneakpeak movies. The assault mode looks great! :plasma: Yesterday i played normal weapons again since..4 months or something and i liked it. My movement sucks for normal weapons so i'll train normal weapons again.

Here's the question: Are you going to play UT2004?
(Check the links under this message for sneak peaks.)

Well, i'm going to study again :tired:

btw: do you guys use mIRC already? :p:

Click here for UT2004 Sneak Peaks

Click here for UT2004 Official Trailer

Last edited:
well..it isnt v ut anymore its more starwars with guns instead of swords and shit, plus, what a crap map :lol: cant they come up with sth better then doin some large spaceship?

j@ckel said:
well..it isnt v ut anymore its more starwars with guns instead of swords and shit, plus, what a crap map :lol: cant they come up with sth better then doin some large spaceship?

You are talking about one map m8. There will be 6 official maps and they custom maps will also be made. The other assault map with the riding convoy looks nice.

Ok, it's true that there are more futuristic things in it then UT, but if you can't handle some changes...

And the best UT AS maps will also be available in UT2004 i think. You also have Gauntlet, Andaction, EternalCaves etc for CTF UT2003 and don't forget Deck16

Last edited: