Haven’t you nobbers got the new maps yet?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Jun 2, 2003
Relative
I was playing Astheno just moments ago on Jolt#3. The map ended and next up was AutoRIP, but I was the only one left on the server. :/ It’s not like I was playing with a bunch of n00bs or anything; there were UTA players there, and I thought at least they would have the new customs. Maybe I just smell?

A similar thing happened with the {elite} vs. ]>BO<[ match the other night (one I didn’t attend). On both Sub]I[ and AutoRIP ]>BO<[ were left with only half of their team-mates (and still won Auto, ROTFL). A top clan without the new maps!

But anyway, back to my point. I smell and nobody wants to play with me. No wait... my point is that you should all shape up and get the new maps fs!

icon8.gif
icon14.gif

the players dropped from BO were old timers who aint pld ut in agessssssssssssssssssssss

Thx for answering Tim!

Exactly what i wanted to say! :D

Btw Brownie, play with us on Orange League Maps, we are always (no, not around the clock, fs) there :P

Sub]I[ ? :P

At least they arn't running Gologotha, the map that never was a league map :) /me pokes the ULL Server. No not the AL version which has been a league map for almost 13 months :)
:lol:

some guys cant play autorip or the_scarab online (one of them is in {[AUT]} :P) but thats an assault-bonuspack problem oslt. on our match vs R-C 2 guys of them dropped on autorip too and we won the map :D

I dont like AutoRIP, coz i suck there :lol:
but Sub][ is a great map, prolly best map ever created!

Last edited: