Have You Seen The King

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Wan

Jun 11, 2001
Scotland
Clan SaW is a new clan seeking several members prior to joining the utassault league. Website www.clansaw.co.uk is currently under construction and will be operational in a couple of weeks. Clan members currently consist of several experienced assault players, so ideally we are seeking ppl with good deathmatch skills, but the main requirement is simply to have a good laugh; there are no strict clan rules.

Other useful traits would be an appreciation of 'The King' (Elvis), knowledge of the works of Bill Hicks, or even a broadband connection, but these are far from essential and mostly just to ensure our entertainment. A healthy interest in vodka and herbs wouldnt go amiss either.....

If you would be interested in coming along for a smoke ... oops i mean trial then leave ur icq below or icq me on 116887853.

Cya

hmmmmmmm

There must be some players out there interested. Come on dont be shy, the first step is the hardest to make but the rewards are plentiful.

Since my first posting 2 new players have join us (not through this thread though) so there's not many more places to be filled now.

FYI our newest members are DaRk_IcE and Goldenarms.

Wan

....and the new members keep coming in.

We now have only 2 spaces left so give me an icq if u would like to join a clan with more potential than we know what to do with it and dont miss out. We have a max of 8 members so that every1 gets a game easily

beacoup mgh