Happy 10th birthday

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Happy times! Lots of good memories iv collected over the past 10years playing here! great community ( At times :P ).

Lets keep it going for aslogn as we can huh? !!! :bday:

10th Anniversary is traditionally known as the Tin anniversary

Tin's atomic number = 50

50 = bullseye

Bullseye was hosted by Jim Bowen

Jim Bowen went to the University of Chester

As did Duffy

Duffy was born on 23rd June

As was Selma Blair

Selma Blair appeared in Hellboy 2

And another person to appear in a film with hell in the title was Chuck Norris in Hellbound

Chuck Norris was famous for his use of tae kwan do

And the United Tae-Kwan Do association is known as........... UTA

Just goes to show how Chuck Norris is at the centre of everything we do.

:bday:

Happy times! Lots of good memories iv collected over the past 10years playing here! great community ( At times :P ).

Lets keep it going for aslogn as we can huh? !!! :bday:

Morph I beforehand celebrate with you a bit the next ten years now. :)

:bday::beer::bday::beer::bday::beer::bday::beer::bday::beer:

Happy birthday!!!

:!ola::!ola::!ola:

Hear Hear!

I remember copying UT offa a m8 at work in `97, I thought wede passed 10 years a few years ago:lol: Man i wish i could do it all again, even if i did end up with RSI in both arms :lol:

Darkmatch for ever ! :D

Id like to take this opertunety to apologize to those i have unfairly and\or unintentionaly insulted, im quite skilled at that i am told. I have learnt alot from the guys and gals who were active when i was.

Id also like to remember those who arent with us anymore; Novelty being (died of cancer) and Cripple (i didnt know him that well, but he was always a stand up guy afaik)