Half-Life 2 goes gold

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Saytan

Cockshire
Jun 10, 2001
If any of you care.

www.halflife2.net said:
LOS ANGELES (October 18, 2004) – Vivendi Universal Games (VU Games) today announced that Half-Life® 2, the sequel to one of the most critically acclaimed PC titles in gaming history, will ship to retail outlets around the world in November. The Company confirmed that Half-Life 2, developed by Valve Software, has gone gold with a planned retail street date of November 16, 2004. The countdown to the highly anticipated retail street date has begun around the world, as VU Games completes plans to ship localized versions of Half-Life 2 simultaneously in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, Korean, Thai and Japanese.

i get it for FREEEE :D when i bought me graphics card i got a code which should give me the game for free :)

for the one who bad repped me i dont give a shit about counterstrike 2! where does stand cs 2 in my post?? i only want it cause of the single player and because its free so sucka sucka ma balls! :moon:

Reactions: Stiffler
Re:

SX said:
i get it for FREEEE :D when i bought me graphics card i got a code which should give me the game for free :)

I got one of those i couldnt be arsed sending off the card and registering and all that jazz