GuardiaXE

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

AtmaDragon said:
Then take the the Shield Belt and Keg from defense... give some armor to the offense.

The map would be boring with just Pulse and Sniper.
every map with sniper//mini pwnz.

Reactions: F@TBOY
looks good m8, i never had a problem with playing guardia since it is basically a mexican standoff everytime.
would like to see this map on public rotation

Reactions: PingKing
it would be nice to test in public i agree, but my poxy 256k "fraud"band isn't capable of HTML let alone a 12 man server! if there's anyone out there with a server or a spare T3 connection kicking around, be my guest and let me know the IP!

I think it will be more fun to put the switch who open the garage door in UP..
Even without elevator on this map it will be more constructive to have a new challange on attack.
It's a bit easely to open it now and to destroy the tank aswell without autocanon.!
and we have two different way to go in.... ;)

why do people always remake guardia? I don't get it :rolleyes:, but this might be one of the better remakes, along with guardia SV.

Nice done..found a secret passage, nice for some launch or hammerjump to make the match more interesting but assault wouldnt be assault without a good spam map, and thats the original guardia :)