Guardia Eq ?????????

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

syphus

When God was handing out chins, I was so stoned I
Jun 27, 2001
Lisbon
WHER CAN I GET IT ?? DONT FIND IM ANYWHERE not on nali not on ut as not on neo's ?? where

it's boing to be voted for the next mounth right ?

I don't think there have been any "official" map pick yet, so...

but u could always icq Equalisatium for it...

icq is: 5947396

Hey all,

The map as it stands is not yet completed, any versions on the net are betas.

The final version of GuardiaEq should hopefull be realesed in about 2 weeks time.

Thankyou for your kindly words on the map, hope you will enjoy it more with the improvements done.

Cheers,
Neo

Planned Changes

Ok there are a few more tweaks/changes on the map, before next test. (hopefully last).

As the map is now as I see it, the part 1 and 2 are a tad to easy (breaching cavern and bridge).

While last 2 parts seems right (opening door and blowing the tank up).

So the following changes are planned to be made.

The Cavern Breach will be moved back slightly to the entrance to the bridge. (this would allow shock combos from the corner up due to hitscan on primary is not stopped by the breach, though from bridge into the corner wont be possible, sorry that is UT being bugged not the map).

The Bridge Breach will be moved back untill the entrance to the workshop, and to the entrance to the operation room (info bellow).

The minigun spawn room is now called operation room.

The rocket ammo in last room as well as health packs are being split up a tad, while the shock/pulse ammo in workshop also gets hopefully a better rearrangment.

Minigun spawns are deactivated untill the breach of the Cavern, to let offence be further forward, you can allways send a man back should you want backup after breach.

And possible further tweaking of new spawns in workshop.

i think the map is awsome i hated guardia but now i like this one very much:spin:

althoud you guys could take the damm door 2 as you did with the cannon i think is just an opinion :D

tell me what you think :)

Final Release

Oh well seems that the final changes wont be made, the current last version is final release (the one available on Neorox and which has been put up on the UTA as well).

Enjoy.

quite sum time ago now we were alking bout G3 here in that forum (old UTAS forum tho)

there were many changes planned eg summin like Second as entrance ... width/double bridge and so on
but were u proceeding or just increasing GEq ? well anyways i look forward too see G3 as i like the changes very much but dont think they change "guardia" too much at all :)

Guardia rules just think how many white washs havent happened cos it was drawn anyhow its one of my fave maps :D