greetings from portugal

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Timbuktu

<)C0(>
Jun 6, 2002
Lisbon@Pt-Delft@NL
:Xmaseek: ho ho ho m8ys!!!
after talking with Zork m8 on messenger all the good fellings of co membership were re-activated in my brain!!!

It's a pitty I can't hit a elephant in a baseball field atm, but as soon as I get my new PC this xmas ill work until I can hit a pig, at least!!

anyway you guys got your spammer (weekend forum now) again :P

I'll take some time during work tommorow to put up the news!

big hugz

Timb

Reactions: Skunkburner
hey hey hey m8tey how you doing m8?
How's the vla in portugal????

btw if you feel the need to invite us to a lan party in portugal on a nice warm beach give us a shout :D

vla beach bases & lan party

Hello again m8ys,

unfortunatelly there is no VLA available in Portugal, despite all my effort to find it...skunkburner I see you also found one of the greatests wonders of gastonomical world!!!

I am alive and kicking and I will be in Munich starting on 1 feb until... maybe april! I will be in Delft for seeing old friends. Zork already said I could crash for 1 night in Den Bosch city! maybe a 2nd LAN.. I'll roll all sort of coulored and flavoured weed available in the nearest coffe shop, as I miss it more that VLA I think...

If you think a LAN in a swimming pool with babes and marrocan stuff is better, just come and visit me in Portugal. Here is my house location -> Arrifana
Surf is also availabe, and judging by uk people reviews on the page just remember to bring you 100% block sunscreen (this aplies also to NL :P).

Damn work is calling me, more spam is planned for this eve..

Hugz

Hello Timbuktu m8!! LONG TIME NO SEE MAN! How r u m8? Everything alright in Portugal?

Nice to hear something from u....:) Give me a shout when ur in Delft oki?

Hehe, i also wanna know when next lan is....:P I will bring some vla for the UK guys..... :D

rofl ye ye.... not much sun in Denmark neither UK or NL.... but u forgot im vietnamese... and I already got a nice tan from mother nature.... and as u know Biebel is from Suriname.... and his dick is like a black mamba :rofl:
I wil be looking forward to spam ur ass... :)
And btw I cant play UT and watching babes and be in a pool at the same time.... so I prefer babes and pool... hrhr

Hello timbuktu, nice to have you onbaord again:D

Almost a year ago (258 day ago to be exact:P ) we had a nice lan party @ biebel's place, ffs almost a year allready, time flies!!! When and where will the next lan party be? ;)
And where are the pictures i want to see those pics again:)

I have some pics, hang on

Attachments

• 21%20Give%20em%20a%20PC%20with%20UT%20and%20you%20dont%20hea.jpg
    21%20Give%20em%20a%20PC%20with%20UT%20and%20you%20dont%20hea.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 27%20The%20Village%20People%20Fan%20Club.jpg
    27%20The%20Village%20People%20Fan%20Club.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 50
  • PC130013.jpg
    PC130013.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 47
Only Omen missing, wait hang on, aye here he is..........doing some kind of 1337 *headshot* :P

Attachments

• 15%20Omen%20very%20very%20concentrated.jpg
    15%20Omen%20very%20very%20concentrated.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 45
oi macho dont touch my comp !
he he he the good ol' days

we could have a lan at my place, no worries just needs some organising and a proper date
even have a spare pc for bibi, dont expect too much from it though (you better bring your own mouse) ;D

Aye PP, would be nice having a lan in den Bosch.......:D

I have only been in the central station there.....lol!