Graphics card comparisons!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

large02.jpg

good eh! :D

Nice pic :D Hair does look good, very realistic - the way computers are going you soon won't be able to tell whats real from whats not any more!

One problem though, you've missed the bottom half of the pic out, thats the bit we all want to see ;) :rolleyes:

Hey super when u getting your system? Mines coming on friday but Im away in blackpool till sunday evening.

Would be good to get them up and running together - can help each other find drivers n stuff :D

I'm not sure... within 2 weeks at least, hopefully.
I'll post here when I get it up and running :)
But I think you have yours b4 I have mine. So you'll have to help me hehehe

mwahaha nps, although I may not be that far ahead of you - mine is being delivered but I wont get a chance to work on it till tuesday evening at the earliest :\

Frustrating lol :shout:

Got my new computer now! :D Wll... yesterday to be exact

Installed XP and all the drivers on it but then something went wrong. I couldnt access my dvd-rom, and plug&play didnt work. So it couldnt find my soundcard :\

So I desided to take it all from the begining again.
Hope it works fine this time...

My case is nice and the whole system in pretty quiet imo. Not to mention FAST lol.
Got a huuuuge screen now too, 19"
And I have normal colors! heheh. I have been playing UT with my greenish monitor for months now :/
I remember when I switched from my p2 350 to my AMD 1000MHz. Felt like a huge jump, and it was too :)
Get the same feeling now

Haven't tried my MX700 logitech mouse yet with UT. Eager to try it out.
Only thing I don't like so far is the ratpad. Felt like my mouse didn't run smooth on it. But I'll try it more later.

How's it going for you Spirit?

My computer kept crashing everytime just after playing 1 minute of any game, and sometimes my system would just reboot by itself.
But after reinstalling XP 4-5 times, flashed my bios, downloaded all the new drivers, downloaded XP updates. Everything works perfectly now. Finally... :)

I'm starting to like my mouse now, I didn't in the start. It felt laggy. But now for some reason it doesn't lag anymore (I think... :P)
Gotta test it more.
Starting to like the ratpad too but now it feels too slippery lol.
I just think I have to get used to it all, it's very different from old computer.
I tried to go back to my old mouse a mousepad but that felt weird now too.

Tried 3dmark2000 and 3dmark2001 yesterday and got 11531 points in 2000 and 11908 in 2001 if I remember correctly.
Compared to other computers with almost the same system those results are slow. But I haven't tweaked it anything. Just default settings.

Soz been in blackpool for the weekend :D

Not got mine yet, should be delivered 2moro I think :D glad yours is going well now, will be coming to you for advice for sure :p:

Woohoo got my new system delivered to my work today, just need to figure out how to get it home now lol :\ New motherboard is the Gigabyte GA-8PE667 Ultra, looks pretty damn good to me ;) Speak to ya soon Super :poke: :D