Granded Jas

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WB from u hols Jas... soz I think we failed to abuse u enough so I gonna keep this thread alive with insults for sometime yet, older than BB man.... :\ (Soz, I just feel too mean to do proper insults atm :crap: )

O, and u avatar is lovely. :rolling:

umm thx...i think...

Yeah i bk anat, and i ache 8\ Makes u feel alive tho init :prooap:

:jd: helps....a lot :)

i wanna be signed up for UTOAP status, but:

1. Only time i get to post here is when i'm bored at work or Pen gives me a link.

2. I look like i'm younger than CK

3. What the hell does it all mean anyway? Private old man club, i thought that was my TDM clan...

4. I'm in love an feel like i'm 19 yrs old :)

5. I can't be arsed to pm Hec

6. what was i talking about?

7. ...:snore:

8. :prooap:

Originally posted by JaseyJas
i wanna be signed up for UTOAP status, but:

1. Only time i get to post here is when i'm bored at work or Pen gives me a link.

2. I look like i'm younger than CK

3. What the hell does it all mean anyway? Private old man club, i thought that was my TDM clan...

4. I'm in love an feel like i'm 19 yrs old :)

5. I can't be arsed to pm Hec

6. what was i talking about?

7. ...:snore:

8. :prooap:

1.Well you're lazy enough- I'll give you that ;)
2. FFS *I* look younger than CK. He's had a rough life so far....
3.No, this is the real deal. Go to the site in the sig and all will become clear. Shockwave and Res were only 5 ffs.
4. Yeah well we all know that mate. But check out Fred Astaire doing 'Singing in the the Rain'. Old AND embarrassing.
5.See 1.
6. Your dangleberries and how they're playing up..mine are throbbing something rotten.
7. You're SOOOOO close , all you have to do is hate the younger generation.

yes the site is 'teh funnay', but u know my eyesight isn't what it used to be, where's the big 'SIGN ME UP' button?

It's under the roster section TYC. But it doesn't work properly cos I can't work out why the forms don't return to me properly.

All you have to do is post here and describe in a few words your frustration with the younger generation. (And then sign up for the match on the 20th ;))

FFS i expect this kinda insolence from the younger generation not someone in the UTAOP taking the piss outta a honourary member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

consider this my resignation. i am not a punch bag

Originally posted by Extase
FFS i expect this kinda insolence from the younger generation not someone in the UTAOP taking the piss outta a honourary member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

consider this my resignation. i am not a punch bag

Relax!...I'll have a word with Jas. But you know what he's like: All loved up and everyone's a furry squirrel.

All loved up and everyone's a furry squirrel

oi iam not iam sooo old my fur dropped of bah that youngpup CS gets all the lime light

Right FS, frustration! Tell me why the younger generation that is Penny((si><th)) lives so fookin far away from me 8~( *sniff*

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????

Right FS, frustration! Tell me why the younger generation that is Penny((si><th)) lives so fookin far away from me 8~( *sniff*

:barf:

Worst Application Ever.

Pennyyyyy!!! Sort him aaaht ffs!

I think u being a bit harsh tho... I'd have thought being older than BB would give you automatic UTOAP status... :nod:

Originally posted by Penny
I think u being a bit harsh tho... I'd have thought being older than BB would give you automatic UTOAP status... :nod: [/QUOTE

LOL....awwww bless.... is it all a bit too much like hard work?

"Pumping's....hard..."

P. Frink

Status
Not open for further replies.