Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Menace said:
But I think you need the HDD to use the broadband adapter :D
Oh? Then how did people use the broadband adapter before FFXI was released (which is when the hdd was released)? :P

EDIT: sneez, I don't know how long you've had that avatar but that's one of the greatest things I've ever seen

Last edited:
Reactions: sneez
Inferno said:
Oh? Then how did people use the broadband adapter before FFXI was released (which is when the hdd was released)? :P

EDIT: sneez, I don't know how long you've had that avatar but that's one of the greatest things I've ever seen
Let me correct myself then:
Most games will probably need some place to cache data of any kind to be effective online, such as other player skins etc, I have no doubt that you know how that works, prolly better than me :p:
I dunno what games people played before FFXI, but they probably weren't games with costum skins etc... :)

Err I think people are mixing things up here.

The broadband adaptor adds support for the HDD, that's all I said, I didn't say you _needed_ the bb adaptor to have a hdd in the ps2.

You do however need a proper interface if you want to add a hdd to the ps2. The broadband adaptor is ideal since it obviously allows networking too. You can easily fit a std 3.5" hd with the bb adaptor (altho i think the size is limited to 160GB).

The PS2 HDD is something completely different though, and should not get confused with the BB Adaptor+HDD support.

Menace, as I said, there are only two games so far that support the HDD and I seriously doubt that number will increase significantly. And how would custom content be created? Are you going to make new skins with a control pad? Sony doesn't really have a serious online presence like Microsoft does with Xbox Live so I really can't see downloadable content from them until the PS3.

[quote='//3iRd(o)]Err I think people are mixing things up here.

The broadband adaptor adds support for the HDD, that's all I said, I didn't say you _needed_ the bb adaptor to have a hdd in the ps2.

You do however need a proper interface if you want to add a hdd to the ps2. The broadband adaptor is ideal since it obviously allows networking too. You can easily fit a std 3.5" hd with the bb adaptor (altho i think the size is limited to 160GB).

The PS2 HDD is something completely different though, and should not get confused with the BB Adaptor+HDD support.[/quote]
Oh, okay. Thx for clearing that up, that makes more sense.

2 days left! w00h000
Hi-Res-Trailer.

----------------------

blackfield_intersection.jpg

326.jpg

914983_20041025_screen006.jpg

914983_20041025_screen008.jpg

:clap: :drool2: :drool: :drool2: :clap:

I'm at a point where i can claim gang-terrority. Now the only thing i'm doing is that. Fuck the missions ;>>

went parachuting today, drove a bike off mountain nd jumped off loved it :thumb: