Grand debate

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Im not shy im just NOT posting ... Get used 2 it!! The more u ask and plead the more i say no!!

LOL i love being in charge and he still needs more proof? FFS tell him 2 use his imagination! ;)

If I use my imagination you're wearing a black corset, stockings and high heeled, thigh-high boots, standing over me with a whip..... tbh I think ur better off posting a pic :P

And why are you not posting? Give a LEGITIMATE REASON.

Humph said:
If I use my imagination you're wearing a black corset, stockings and high heeled, thigh-high boots, standing over me with a whip..... tbh I think ur better off posting a pic :P

And why are you not posting? Give a LEGITIMATE REASON.

Y the hell should i?? MY choice

ok then, it could do if you were incredibly unlucky, though I wouldn't be the cause of it.

yes, since I'm far too nice and far too lazy to be arsed to find out where you live, find suitable murder weapon, etc.
I'm fucking 16, wtf am I gonna do? chase you down on the bus? :lol:

If you don't wanna post it simply because anyone in the world could see it, mail it :P

Just as proof that you are female, and not pulling off a (BiB)Thur gender-bender :)

...That and I like to know what the people I talk to look like :)

Humph said:
Just as proof that you are female, and not pulling off a (BiB)Thur gender-bender :)

...That and I like to know what the people I talk to look like :)

Almost every1 in dark will vouch for im female i think most already have ;) be satisfied ;)

Dont u start i do on RW but not on Vent and uve heard me angry my voice gets higher and higher.... then again so does bahas! :rofl: