Goodbye

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:wave: mate, was always fun playing with u on dog std, too bad its ages i did play there :(

hope u come back/stay here tho, maybe get to play custom maps or even pugs/league :)

sorry to hear this suzy. it was great playing against you over the years. i truely hope that you reconsider and come back. i'll really miss your humor in your comments.

1st post is to say goodbye....:lol: whatever!!

if you look she's been a member here since 2003. so, she's never posted before.

sorry to hear this suzy. it was great playing against you over the years. i truely hope that you reconsider and come back. i'll really miss your humor in your comments.

if you look she's been a member here since 2003. so, she's never posted before.

HI MALICE :wave:

For over 6 years I've been playing on UT servers. Most of you know me as WhiteRussian and (most likely) SixPakSuzy. The time has come to say goodbye. For me, things haven't been too enjoyable lately. Most of the good players are gone, and whats left is far from being enjoyable. This doesn't apply to everyone but there are quite a few players that just take the fun out of things. Since nothing is done about these players its time to move along.

For those who have enjoyed playing with and against me over the years I would like to say that I have enjoyed playing with and against you as well.

Who knows, maybe I'll find interest in another game and you'll see me again.

Suzy

Now here's a name I haven't seen in years. :wave: Suzy, RIP TGB ;)

Hey all. I've been playing with another name and things were good. It seems that ppl just like messing with me just to piss me off. With the new nick nobody knew who I was so they left me alone.

Unfortunately, I started to have ping loss on the DOG server and now my IP has been locked out.....I'm guessing because of my PL. I understand that.

I don't have PL on any other server so I'm not sure what the deal is.

I've been playing CTF and Assault on another server but its just not the same as I'm mainly interested in standard Assault.

I've been thinking about starting up another Assault server. If I do start another server I'd probably order a server in Europe somewhere as my servers in the US saw very little activity...especially towards the end. Does the world need another UT Assault server?

Best,
SPS aka a_cute_little_kitten

I've just set up an Assault server located in London. The IP is 217.163.27.188:7777
It should also show up as JustUnreal Standard Assault in the game's list.

I still have some things to change on it but its basically ready to use.

Best,
SPS