Good luck for todays match guys ...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Guzzy

Feb 24, 2003
Lisbon , Portugal
Well just drop by to say good luck for tonights match :P

Well this would be my 4rd DIV 2 match if you remember my 1st map in DIV 2 was with you guys :P

When i got back to clanless thought in trying to rejoin u guys but well lolol you wont accept me back probably so i went to ADC witch is another clan that i like very very mutch ( beeing polite here ffs ) lolol

Well good luck guys and still like u guys alot specially Soldier and unseen :P

BtW does nutsy still faggie ?? ( j/k nuts )

well thats all from Levi the GREAT PORTUGUESE GUY lolol

well the-X it seems your not the only good player here :P ( look some evolution ive called u good player lololol ) j/k m8

Yes i will probably ...

Well anyway good luck all :P

unseen : Well since i left AoR to make a clan with w00x and therapy things got diferent in IRC for exemple :

In AoR times when i went into the channel and i said HELLO all replyed now i say hello and only you or soldier reply ...

Japs doesnt talk to me anymore ...

Nutsy well he did talk once ...
Menace same talked yesterday...

So what you did want me to think ?

"Im clanless , ill go straight to AoR channel and rejoin the clan were all ppl loves me!"

No i thinked "well they hate me except 1 or 2 so i dont have any chances!"

So thats what i did think and i did join ADC and even loosing againts u guys and i congrat u for the win , im happy there as i was and would be in AoR but well m8s trying to make clans its always nice specially when they are almoust brothers to you in real life !

Got it un?

fs thex learn to type... you obviously tried to say ...., and i am sorry git

do i smell a lame cunt in here... naaah