Go greeece

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Who wins?

• Portugal extra time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greece shooting

• Portugal shooting

• Total voters
ow and another thing, i was watching the bbc last night with schmeichel and the other nutters, and they also said that the ref level was low.. just shit decisions and poor reffing.

th@_B0$$ said:
imho i dont think this was one of the best EC like belt says
since i didnt saw really top football
last time i thought it was better and b4 i dunno cozi was still a mindless child :P

It's not me, it's UEFA :P

Lex_Mortis said:
atleast he doesnt have a gay rainbow signature :p:
Yer prolly a Carebear-fan innit :P
only reason i have this sig is cos when i scroll down i can see where i posted last quickly.

SX said:
HAHA!!! you just made me laugh
well thats good, but there must be a reason y u replied to me like that n i know it was because u cudnt take what i said so y dont u fuck off

Beltroniko said:
I don't think they deserved to win the Euro, imo Czech should.
But Greece just beat the 3 favourites, so well played.

They didn´t deserve to win the Euro, but they beat the 3 favourites??? Beats me :lol:

Greece played the best football in this tourney. Not the most beautiful, but most effective and with the biggest heart so yeah they truly deserved the win. I would have wanted Czech to win as well but they couldn´t...

And Portugal didn´t play bad.
They lost because their goalie is unbelievably shit (just look his silly bunny jump on the goal :lol: totally wrong positioned) and Pauleta :nono: Why did scolari field him again? Striker with 0 goals in 5 games... and still he puts him in instead of Nuno Gomes. Not understandable...

@ jackel nuno gomes still was a liltle injured and couldn't play the 90 minutes

@ CK :3some: :cool:

J4mi3 said:
only reason i have this sig is cos when i scroll down i can see where i posted last quickly.

well thats good, but there must be a reason y u replied to me like that n i know it was because u cudnt take what i said so y dont u fuck off
why would i? and when ye scroll down ye can find yer posts back fast? fag makr it red and size 7 so smb

btw greece players got home 1600 gmt to celebrate,not that i`m interested or sad enough to find out there time of arrival just thought some of the potugese guys might wannasay thx fook they arrived safe :moon:

jesus sx n lex both being total fucking noobs atm:boozer:

It's like watchin em play UT wtf u moaning bout a god damned cig for???

He likes colors so fucking what lex our 1337 satanic noob. U killing baby's n shit to? or do you just think having a pentagram is cool?:crazy: As for sx u always been an uber twat.

So fo ripping on james u battyboyz :gay:

lmao, 1st of all how can i be a noob while leaving a msg on the forum?, ok so youre the noob and who the fuck are you, and find a non ripped off way to say that i an lex are gay so smb n fo n00b ( your word, sorry for ripping it from you) last but not least dont hate, penetrate adios sucker!

edit: too hot 4 u

Last edited: