Girlfriend's never listen

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

"We're through (...) dont call me or text me".
"i fucked him to show you are were right".
"We've all made mistakes...." (Not mentioning that SHE was the only one who fucked it literally up)

That's so typically female.

Something similar happened to me :(

We went skiing with my work over a weekend, and my gf was invited, but she could not come "was going to Italy to do some job", but that was cancelled but she still couldnt come, she had to "study", so I suspected something was fishy and read her hotmail (looked throu the int temp files on her comp when that still was possible) that she had gone on a date instead...LOL

we are not togheter now :)

We went skiing with my work over a weekend, and my gf was invited, but she could not come "was going to Italy to do some job", but that was cancelled but she still couldnt come, she had to "study", so I suspected something was fishy and read her hotmail (looked throu the int temp files on her comp when that still was possible) that she had gone on a date instead...LOL

Lol... she did have some job mate. A blowJob

:rofl:

no hard feelings though.. Dump the bitch.. thats right

u just left her without broking her legs?