Gg

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i also like flak, several months ago i didnt hit anything with flak because even flak requires skill, i then used ASMD or minigun

but a flakcanon used properly on maps like lava is much more devastating than an asmd spammer

however i hate those RL suicidees when i ran a long way on eg. astheno and shortly in front of an objective some n00b suicides into my face with 6 rockets :shout:

:eek: those suicides requires skill :D

I always manage kill me self when shooting rox down on the ground and they always manage to survive :shout:
Thats what I call cheating :( My suicides with roxx aint good for nothing :mad:

"mey klan is bedher den jur klan endh we ouhn ju!"
Gee I thought last time we played(the only time we did :p: ) we won you guys 8-0 , and lag had absolutely NOTHING to do with it :p:

lol just read the entire thread (didnt bother before)

Well as u said, u have fuck all to do with this so u should have stayed out of his...

The stuff related to being the best is funny; arguing in a league where there's only ever been 3 or 4 competitive clans

Basically what u r doing here:

Also the stuff about mi5/ION I quoted above IS wrong, they won 1 out of the last 3 wars, and we won something like 1/5 or 6 before that, so your reasoning for saying mi5 was "the best" before ION left is totally wrong... and in fact if you apply the same logic to the statement, you kinda just publically admitted ION were the best AS clan so prolly best to edit

ION KNEW they would lose more that s why they keft, they didn t want to screw up their 1337 statistics.
And they would have not only lose to us, but clan like UAS, (-8-) and UKS should not be underestimated (X are fooking shit tho).
And don t give me shit about "lack of motivation" or "they lost interest in the game"...then howcome 90% of the members joined another clan soon after ION left the league?
That doesn t make any sense at all.

Also the stuff about flak spam is gay. I love flak, it owns, if you're stupid enuff not to use it when it has best use then you suck and have an opinion that should be ignored.

errrr?????
guess u changed your mind.
Whoa i still remember the "anti-flak campaign" thingie u had in your sig once ago, and i can t remember in how many post u said flak sucks hard.
Or is it cuz Flak is ION's weapon of choice that u changed your mind? :P

ditto

Last edited:
flak is among the best weapons offline or on LANs

funny last quote :D

toaster, you miseed out something:
on wednesday 24th of april 2002 we owned you guys 8-3 on server 1 in instagib Assault though! :D
i think this was the time when i was watching the dragonballZ anime :p:

Attachments

• fdc insta april 8-3.jpg
    fdc insta april 8-3.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 60
Originally posted by KiNG
but clan like UAS, (-8-) and UKS should not be underestimated

we should be underestimated because if the fucking whiners dont get their UKS server they could only moan the enemy to def (hey could be a devastating tactic :rolleyes: )

err I wasn't even flaming, just pointed out how pointless the arguin was and how the basis for reasoning that one clan was better than the other was completely wrong.

call me all you like about the flak, but things change, at one time hardly anyone dodged, few ppl could dodge combo or make continuous headshots.

I wonder if I'd been wearing -={Mi5}=- in front of my name u would have read my post a little differently.

And don t give me shit about "lack of motivation" or "they lost interest in the game"...then howcome 90% of the members joined another clan soon after ION left the league?

wouldn't bother, nothing at all to do with me.

err I wasn't even flaming, just pointed out how pointless the arguin was
Maybe. Still u took part of it. So why bother involve yourself if that s pointless for you?

how the basis for reasoning that one clan was better than the other was completely wrong.
Yet again. U said that pointless, but you still keep giving your opinion about it.
And "completely wrong" isn t really true, biaised maybe, but not wrong.

call me all you like about the flak, but things change, at one time hardly anyone dodged, few ppl could dodge combo or make continuous headshots.

Flak is one of my fav weapon with pulse, i was just willing to point out u ve obviously changed ur mind about it.

I wonder if I'd been wearing -={Mi5}=- in front of my name u would have read my post a little differently.
hmm i ll admit i ve kinda overacted in the heat of the moment :P
So smy apologizes about that. But i think u ld have a slightly different opinion while wearing the Mi5 tag :P

Status
Not open for further replies.