Gay Marriage

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Yes sorry, i edit alot. But I am done now.

Oh and I never said that I don't like gays, because of religion. I am not religious (That supposed to be an insult?) :P
And I also said (you probably weren't there at that point of the discussion) that with another name (i.e. civil partnership) I still dislike, but accept it.

Only thing we were still arguing about was winterdude not accepting my general opinion about gay love.

Last edited:
lol, nope, probably got mixed up between you and some1 else talking about marrage and religeon... long thread

yup, nevermind :D

[the religion thing was jackel. sobo is the passionate hater and I am the hater with no reason to hate]

Last edited:
-AmaZ- said:
The preists "raping" children was a one or 2 time event in america (dunno about europe) but it was never even proved. And before making comments like that about religion consider that people who post here feel the same way about religion as you do about homosexuality (i.e me) and you should know that not everyone is entitled to youre exact opinions :\

yet another "opinion" with no evidence to back it up.

There have been two cases of priests being sent to jail for abusing children in the last MONTH in scotland alone.

priests.jpg

Do yourself a favour, and google for "nazareth house". read the acts of mutilation, abuse and rape that your beloved fucking priests carried out on children, and how the bishops covered it all up.

As for this "it was never even proved" how much more proof do you want?

http://www.thelinkup.org/crimindex.html

That's over TWO HUNDRED cases of priests being found guilty in acourt of law of abusing children.

If you want to protect paedophiles, you go right ahead, but don't try to claim the moral high ground on moral issues.

Last edited:
JACKEL said:
well i BELIEVE it is and so says my RELIGION u can twist and turn in every possible way u want to but it's not hijacked or anything.
how many flipping times do i have u tell u before u start hearing what im saying
If your religion says that religious people should be married, or that its part of your religion that only one man, and one woman get married, that is fine. But your religion cannot claim exclusive rights over marriage, that is the point I am trying to make, not that your religion doesnt say people shouldnt marry or anything like that.

PyROm said:
this will probably sound stupid, but from my understanding of genetics, you inherit your parents genes, which mix together and form a new dna code which descibes you. Through this process you inherit your parents attributes. Now in order for evolution to "jump" you get genetic mutations. From darwinism the successful genetic mutations live on and reproduce and pass the successful mutation onto their children. Unsucessful ones are lost because the owners die. This is for physical/athletic mutations. Now with mental ones no-one can say whether its right or wrong. homosexuals, last time i checked, cant naturally reproduce with each other, so the mutation cannot be passed on. Therefore you cannot inherit homosexuality from your parents unless it is a ressesive gene, assuming that a homosexual doesnt reproduce with a hetrosexual. If it is recessive, and both your parents are carriers you have a 1 in 4 chance of it becoming dominant (ie, both genes being the same). From this, if it is a genetic trait, then it is a very popular mutation as it cannot be passed down.

Pyrom, that's "alleles", not genes. alleles are the major features (like eye colour) and are caused by genes - they work exactly the way you describe, but not all genetic procession happens this way. Many genes add together and work together based on how many there are, not just whether they are present or not.

Specific groups of genes (the Hox control genes) are involved in development of an embryo, and in these it's much more down to whether they are "switched on" in sufficient numbers at the right time, rather than just the presence of them in the genome.

An example - there's a "virus" in human DNA called a CAG repeat - our DNA copying machinery is bad at copying the CAG sequence, and sometimes makes multiple copies rather than just one. One of the effects of this repeat is to cause Parkinson's disease, but it's not just a yes/no switch if your DNA inherits a short sequence of CAGs, the disease will strike later in life, and not be as severe. the longer the CAG repeat sequence, the more of them there are, the earlier in life the disease will strike, and the worse it will be.

losts of our genese work in this way - the number of repeats or copies of a gene present will affect how much of a given protein appears in the body, and it's a gradual scale, not the simple 1 in 4 inheritance we see with alleles.

hope this helps.

sobo said:
education: stuff like being taught bein gay is ok, surroundings like getting no women like eg. men in prison who "become gay"; defiant reactions after disappointing relation to the other sex... a number of small events leads to making the same sex more interesting, also with curiosity maybe (in cases)
with this change in mood and attitude comes a change in hormones imo.
if testosteron makes females attractive to one and oestrogen males attractive to one, homosexuality could be explained by a bad ratio of the two.

ok this a physical reason then but it is acquired and not in ones genes.
I happen to think that there is probably a sort of sliding scale of all the way straight to all the way not and people fall in between with most being all the way straight. This has no backing at all whatsoever, its just a theory. I think that what you describe could lead someone denying they were gay towards admitting it, or if someone was "more gay" than they realised it would maybe step them towards "more gay", but I cant see that being taught gay is OK taking a straight guy and making him gay.

sobo said:
if homosexuality was accepted as illness could it be cured by a psychologist? i dont think so (im also not the sort who accepts psychologists as "doctors" but thats another matter, maybe a new topic :P)
It used to be considered a mental illness that could be cured, but then single mothers used to be locked up because they were mentally ill as well so thats not much to go on :\

Wintermute said:
There have been two cases of priests being sent to jail for abusing children in the last MONTH in scotland alone.
-AmaZ- said:
The preists "raping" children was a one or 2 time event in america (dunno about europe)
maybe read wut i wrote first ;) >DUNNO ABOUT EUROPE :uhh:

And who are pedofiles ? Surely they arent straight men are they ? And pedofiles fuck boys , am i right ? Most people would know that pedofiles are gay men , simply more aggresive and mentally disturbed :o

Last edited by a moderator:
-AmaZ- said:
And who are pedofiles ? Surely they arent straight men are they ? And pedofiles fuck boys , am i right ? Most people would know that pedofiles are gay men , simply more aggresive and mentally disturbed :o
lol... Are you sick enough to believe what ur saying there? I'm afraid you are.

A pedofile is a mentally disturbed asshole who rapes boys ; makes more sense to you know cece ? :whatever::rolleyes:

sobo said:
, like giving a gay man testosterone could make him interested in woman again ..

Fool, you Wanna check what my testosterone level is? I got more testosterone than a avarage normal straight man.
It's not psychological. it's not hormones like testosterone or anything wich makes a man gay. It's in the mind as always. This conversation has no end at all about this subject.

People with no open mind, stupidity, religion or being THE MAN don't wanna allow gay ppl in the world. done. Leave them in that world. If they wanna change it: send me an email. I'll try to explain that even anthraxx on all gay ppl would end it. Maybe if you stop breeding you'd actually end it.

btw. I will laugh REALLY hard if any of your children will be gay. You never know..Maybe you should ask for abortion when they're 16 years old. Or bring em to a brainwasher or better a priest or sth.

-AmaZ- said:

oooooh, no, no, no, no, no.

I mentioned this earlier - its a very common misconception.

Pedofiles are not gay men who like young boys, or straight men who like young girls with a dash of mentally disturbed thrown in.

Pedofiles are people - men or women (though the percentage of women is TINY) who get off on sexual thoughts of children. The majority of which would be considered straight and when looking at an adult with fully developed sexually prepared body would prefer the opposite sex.

Stevenson said:
According to the Journal of Psychology & Human Sexuality, (#12(4), pages 1-19), the majority of pedofiles are heterosexuals. In fact, M. R. Stevenson, who in 2000 conducted the most extensive survey of pedofiles in history (Titled "Public policy, homosexuality, and the sexual coercion of children"), homosexuals are LESS likley to molest children, with fewer than 1% of convicted men being homosexual. He also said, "cases of perpetration of sexual behavior with a pre-pubescent child by an adult lesbian are virtually nonexistent."

I know of people who assume that homosexual men are also (in general) pedofiles - I think from what you were implying that all the men who abuse young boys must be homosexual, but children seem to be a distinct group

-AmaZ- said:

I read what you said, moron. The link I posted is *worldwide* - america, europe, asia. Everywhere religion goes, children are abused by priests.

as for your IDIOTIC cmments about paedophiles - that is ignorant bullshit. Most paedophiles are straight men, and most of the attacks are on young girls.

All you are doing here is proving how illiterate you are.

in fact, that just about sums up this whole discussion - those of us with a brain in our heads, who know the facts can just accept people as people and live in peace - the ones who are too retarded to read a damn book are just sitting here spouting off their faces with no backup whatsoever.

morons.

Wintermute said:
the ones who are too retarded to read a damn book are just sitting here spouting off their faces with no backup whatsoever.

Ice said:
read what i said about gays and compare with winter's posts, i really wouldn't be surprised if you were gay

Yeah, spouting off just like that, Moron. Thanks for the perfect example now...

pleasestfu.jpg

it's not spouting, if you read my post about how alot of gays behave and look at your own posts, you will see that they match :P

you seem like someone who doesn't have any experience and think you can live your whole life by the knowledge of books... aight :loaded: