Gameboy Advance SP

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Spirit

<b>*********.net Treasurer</b>
Jul 29, 2001
Cambridge, UK
Played one on Saturday and thought it was FC, lots of nice improvements over the original Gameboy Advance.

Prolly gonna buy one - best price I found so far online was Amazon which is £84.99 - only £5 cheaper than high street prices :(

Anyone found anywhere you can pick em up for bargain prices yet? :D (yeye I know they only came out on Friday but its worth a go :p: )

If you fancy taking a risk you could sign up here and get it for £15 ;)

God knows how long the waiting list is, although the offer hasnt been out long so it might not be tooooo long yet :hm:

My vibrator's broken from over use, so another one of those would be grand :D but that wont cost £85... so maybe you can get me the other *thing* we were talking about ;)

:rofl:

Yeah prolly but I forgot we had a consoles forum cos its so new :p: Anyway Non-UT is still an applicable category as well :D :P

i got my SP from Japan a while ago, it is a huge improvement indeed and the design is the best handheld i've pld. good stuff

ah bet you got it cheap out there too, bastard :) Yeah I never wanted to buy a GBA really, was just a little too much cash for what it was imho, but the SP looks better in every way - the backlit screen is the feature it really needed before. Multiplay aspect looks gr8 too !!

If you want any cheap games btw there is a great deal at Play.com atm - 2 for £20!: http://www.playserver4.com/play247.asp?page=promo&r=GBA&id=171

ooo that wasnt there t'other day :)

You wanna be careful buying US versions tho, compatibiliy, voltage etc etc. Also warrenty is a big factor - the selling company is in Canada so returning it might be a bit of a bitch ;)

£5 delivery charge too so its £80 really :p:

I posted yesterday but the forums were too slow and my reply lagged out.

If there's a makro near you, they are selling for £82 or so inc VAT I'm told. I'd wait a bit tho, there's no great improvements over the original GBA, apart from the screen lighting, battery consumption, design etc

Also if you haven't already read my GP32 thread, they look the bomb imo and worth an extra tenner