Fun Matches

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

=> we need to play this week because of tweety holidays, also its maybe hard to get all those ppl so i would supose thursday 20gtm. Sure its 3 dzz members in cz team, but who cares! It will make more funny, more interesting and more close game. If we would not get all this ppl, we will play 5v5 or send maxXx to the ddz team coz he need play with dzz more than me or tweety because of teamplay and his english.

naja Tiago :P :) You re just blind :) It´s okay :D

"i would supose thursday 20gtm", I have assumed a lot of things that never happened...
there wasn't any post confirming that the match was going to be played...

I even read the post when it was edited:
EDIT 3.3.2010 @ 18gtm:
Speed_Dead from CZ knows about that he said something like ok(on IRC) but who knows when he didnt post at forums. So atm we got 4v4 match and we need book a server, because we dont have a CZ clan passwords and because server need to be set 3 days before the match - we need contact some admin to do it manualy. Server 5 or6(UK) will be the best. Would be best if server would be set not like match cz vs dzz but just like red vs blue or something like that with 2 passwords.

can't see anything there confirming the match...
whatever :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Is anybody blaming you for that you dont come? :lol:
Anyway fun match was something else than normal match when we all know we gonna play and hope another team come too. Fun match is about that we are talking if ppl can come and if so, then we book a server. Would help you that i will give you an announce about that match is realy going on 2 mins before its begin? :D

i agree with tiago about date, time and hour of match. U should post like every other match to better see..

Sure... what about tonight?

16/03/2010 @ 20:00GTM at Match server 8 + TeamSpeak3 ~dzz~ Clan server

Is that ok?

K, bas will set up a server, but imo it wont be for 20gtm so we will start bit late - i think 20:30 can be positive.

8-2 dzz team won
CZ: Fuler, maxXx, Codel, n][c][o
dzz: Tiago, meXan1k, Xenos, Sarmat

GG cz with panic def and dzz are just skilled in everything except Czech language :P
Next time we will make some mix to make it more even and interesting(so 2 english speeking teams)

Last edited:
GG, i were have 180 ping but teams still uneven, so next time be better if we got even teams, for example: Fuler, maxXx, meXan1k, Codel vs Tiago, Xenos, Sarmat, n][c][o (any squad, but even)then we will have rly GG)