Frag.Ops

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

just buy it, use throw weapon
shoot it once(to damage it) then it only needs one more shot

FO pwns, joko should try playing with light armours if you want it faster(with the sprint button its really fast).

Last edited:
Reactions: Anni
i always use light armour, in most situations with even heavy armour if ur getting shot at u die anyway, may as well have a bit of speed lol

graphicly detailed very good vehicles easy to control. However it is more openair not really building based like fragops but i like it a lot. www.novalogic.com some trailers there i think.

KillarTron said:
FO is a very good mod
lots of fun!
:nod:

last nite was a blast..reminds me of indoor paintball tbh :D ..but with granades and cool stuff like that. Think I like escape from the barn and backdoor maps best. But overall the maps are very well designed. If someone wants to make a dam map for assault, have a look at the dam map they made for this mod.

btw ANNI STOP THROWING FLASH GRANADES! next time ill put on some cool shades :cool:

FO is a great mod i have been playing it quite often like it a lot and the 2.0 version should have some great upgrades

if you didnt test it (enought) like the various traits weapons game styles etc you should not give a opinion :P

but if you liked FO just wait for TD team delta other mod that is being made that 1 for sure sure gonna own fo just keep yer eyes open :D

www.teamdeltamod.com

they dont reveal much cause they prefer to keep it has a suprise what i can tell ya by the ppl that i know that are involved in the TD project is that for sure is going to be the best mod by far just wait and see ;)

PS: mi5 are n00bs in FO :p:

Reactions: SyLeNcEr
joko i rly dont see how u can call it slow. it sure is slow compared to regular ut2k4 but its quite an edge faster than any other "realism" game, its a lot faster than TO anyways and it offers a lot more variability than TO thanks to the trait system.
the one thing i dont like in FO is the reward system, imo a kill gets u far too few money.

added: the designwork you can see on those teamdelta screenies remind me of TO, is it the same team developing it?

Last edited:
iv had a few goes at it with the mi5. gimeprs..... sylencer and un trying to explain wtf to do lol...thx for that btw. Its ok, aint my fav style of play tho and i don't really know the maps. I'll keep having a go at it tho :D

added: the designwork you can see on those teamdelta screenies remind me of TO, is it the same team developing it?

some are but not the entire team they got a huge amount of new ppl the concept of the game will be like TO but not a upgrade in graphics etc they are implemeting a lot of new things in TD and the only thing they want to keep from original TO is the fast paced game style has it is now.

i had the chance to see a few sshots from a guy in TD team and i must say i was impressed like hell prolly they will realease it before the end of the year and they prefer to keep things a bit secret well it's not a bad idea at least will be a suprise a great 1 im sure :D

sounds interesting.
i also read that the TO developer team was bought by epic, i wonder what they are working on now thatonly some of them are on TD.

humm dunno maybe in some other project or maybe they are sttoped a bit prolly something like that.

TO is about to get a fix patch btw good news for a old game :D

no offence right, but i give my opinion and you all jump on a slagging match against me? :confused:
I don't like realistic games THEY ARE TOO SLOW, i wasnt comparing FO to TO or RO or CoD or CS or any other game i've played whne i was talking about speed. Played them all for a length of time but just end up getting bored of them because they dont have the same atmosphere as other fps that i like. The only one i played for more than a month was TO and that was the pick of a bad bunch imo.

No need for the abuse becuase someone doesnt like the same thing you do .... sake.

pld it loved it untill some patches then it was shit but gonna try the full mod later on no time for it now tho and was funny to see u gimpz play there :)

TO is fair better gameplay pity the grahpics are so shite

Last edited: