Forum Bug

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lex_Mortis

Not here
Sep 2, 2002
The Netherlands
This has bugging me forever, but always been to lazy to take a screen and make a thread.
The "New Posts" stuff is bugged.

See screenie below for an example.

How could a thread where I made the last post have new posts for me? :confused:
I'm guessing it doesn't know that it was me how added that last post, but obviously it's still wrong.

Attachments

• newposts.JPG
    newposts.JPG
    6.9 KB · Views: 30
This has bugging me forever, but always been to lazy to take a screen and make a thread.
The "New Posts" stuff is bugged.

See screenie below for an example.

How could a thread where I made the last post have new posts for me? :confused:
I'm guessing it doesn't know that it was me how added that last post, but obviously it's still wrong.

this is annoying?

jeez you have such a hard life :P

So, just to clarify, you want the New Posts search to ignore all threads where you were the last poster?

This is more of a feature request, rather than a bug fix, since the New Posts function is doing exactly what it's supposed to do - show new posts.

So, just to clarify, you want the New Posts search to ignore all threads where you were the last poster?

This is more of a feature request, rather than a bug fix, since the New Posts function is doing exactly what it's supposed to do - show new posts.

It's not a new post if I made it, right?
For me it's already a known post.

I don't think the forum software cares if you know that you last posted there; it is still a new post in the eyes of the forum.

All hail the forum! :P

The software is doing exactly what it is supposed to, what you want is something more than the original function specification; a further filter on an already customised 'Search'.